Forum Discussion

jthelber
New Novice
3 hours ago

After Oct update, sims crashes in cas

After the October 2024, I noticed several things (the most serious is sims crashes with no error message when trying to cancel or ‘ok’ changes to characters in cas

I do not have mods, but I enabled testing cheats with full edit for cas.  I never knew about the full edit menu until now, but I wanted to change a NPC.  I noticed now that I could edit things that weren’t possible before.  I canceled out the first two times and sims went to a desktop, ea app not showing.  I then tried again with clicking ok but the sim had a pet and it wanted me to modify the pet too and had an ‘x’ about something that was missing so cancelled again and it went to the desktop.  I have not tried to edit families.

With my save before the update, two of my sims were at work.  After the update, they’re still at work but they’re ‘frozen’ on the corner of my lot.   They went back to normal when their shift ended.

I also noticed that I do not know what any of my sims are trying to do. It’s a blank circle on what they’re doing.  Also, I do not see any relationship pictures.  I see the name, but the box is blank.

It was working perfect before the update.  I have tried to turn off auto updates but it still updates when I try to play.  Please quit updating the game; you’re just making it worse.

No RepliesBe the first to reply