Forum Discussion

GameFortime
Newcomer
18 hours ago

Broken Game

I know it’s been a while, since the June 10th update, where we were all supposed to update our games before that date, which unfortunately I didn’t do it in time but I can’t play Sims anymore!!

When I load my game, my custom content is super low quality, which I tried to fix in the Game Options. However, I cannot exit the options board, or even click anything to change the settings! I had to force the game to shut down as I couldn’t click anything at all causing me to be stuck on the options board!

I have repaired the game and updated it so many times, I have even undownloaded the entire game with all my add-ons and re downloaded it all, but the game is still broken!

I updated today and managed to get a little further, I could change my settings, hoping to improve the graphics quality, so I restarted the game, as I normally do when I want to enable mods after an update, and now my front page is completely none existent. All I have is the right side with the usual buttons… Which don’t work. I can’t play the game altogether now!

Could this be an issue with my custom content, or is it because I missed out on updating before June 10th?