Forum Discussion

Edorip
Seasoned Newcomer
5 days ago

My Game is totally freaking out

My game has totally gone crazy, it's my favorite game and I can't play it anymore: for two days now, my game totally freezes while my sims do the simplest and most trivial things. For example, my sim goes to the toilet and stays on it for a few minutes and then time freezes. The time counter no longer advances but the sims continue to repeat the same actions endlessly. I tried clicking the 0 to make the game stop and then restart it, but it crashes again. I also tried to do "reset a sim" but it doesn't work. Please, someone help me!!

• Edorip  Does this happen in a new save in one of the base game worlds?  Please test for comparison's sake and let me know.  If the new save is fine, try your main save but with your main household moved to a different lot in a different world.  Use a default EA-made lot, nothing from the Gallery.

If the new save is affected too, please run a dxdiag and attach it to a post.  Hit Windows key-R, enter dxdiag in the run box, wait for the scan to finish, click "Save all information," and save the file to your desktop.  From there, you can attach it to a post using the camera (Insert Media) icon included with the other formatting buttons.