Forum Discussion

EA_Abril
Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
2 years ago

FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS AUGUST 18TH - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS AUGUST 18TH - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

Sul sul!

Welcome back for another week of highlights 🥳. So let's go to ....

This week, I chose a picture from @Nate_Whiplash1 that truly lifted my mood 👯‍♀️. So, as a result, I've decided to go dancing this weekend 💃💃, possibly not at a place as trendy as the one @Nate_Whiplash1 shows us, but it will be good anyway. So, without further ado.....

I mean, what more can I say?, posted here by @Nate_Whiplash1

The highlights...

• 💚 We'll start with one of my personal favourites. @Lenny_Ogg reminds us, quoting Wikipedia 📝, that one of the most searched contents are our feline friends 😹. After all, we post our prettiest sims 💅. And she's started with Elizabeth 👩‍🦰, her current favourite sim, which raises the question: what makes your sim the most beautiful? Is your favourite sim always the prettiest? In my case, I believe that when I begin to play with them, my perspective changes and the personality transforms my perception of them 🧐. However, the most unique have generally become the most beautiful once 🦋. What about you? Which of your Sims is the prettiest? 🤩

• 💛 Next we have the story of @Simmerville who asks us about servants having a baby - how shall the lordship react? 👑 OK, let's go back in time where we had nobility and servants, what happens if a couple has a baby within the kingdom? @Simmerville brings us four options to help you follow this story 🏯. For my part, I go for number 4, which I think is the most modern and most sensible. However, others have come up with ideas that may go with the times but may be a bit extreme. What about you? What do you think they should do? 🤔

• 💜 Finally, are you a person full of whims? Personally, I believe that a whim now and then is good for everyone 👌. So this time, @_DelilahsRose_ asks us, does anyone have any whimsical takes on anything they would like to share?. So @_DelilahsRose_ started with an amazing video, inspired by the film Beauty and the Beast 😍, she has given us a delightful whim. A stunning castle in the forest 🏰, all covered with snow, that showcase a white wonderland. Wonderfully decorated with century paintings, fancy clocks, old mirrors, and even with an enchanted flower 🌹. You've already seen it, right? Do you have any whim?

So concludes another week of highlights. Incredible stories and mentions, so if you've seen all the highlights above, go ahead and click on them ⬆ by the end of this line. Thank you for being so cool 😎, and have a wonderful week simming! ....

EA_Abril
  • Thanks for another great week of highlights! Awesome pic @Nate_Whiplash1. Congrats to all mentioned!
    DelilahsRose
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Wow, well that made me so so happy! Thank you so much for mentioning me, I appreciate that very much~ & yes excited for everyone to share their creations as well!
    I am also excited to through and explore all the mentions!!!
    Thank you again Fellow Simmers <3
  • Oh, the servants scandal reached the weekly press!!! :open_mouth: Now, how shall the Duke be able to keep this sinful event out of the limelight?

We'll find a way - thanks for the nod :)