Forum Discussion

Magdaleena96
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I could check several of these, honestly.

I kinda use this game as a tool, most of the time?? I like creating sims based off my original characters, sometimes I even turn my sims into original characters. I also build their houses, AND I taught myself how to make CC, just for the sake of maximum accuracy.

Other times, I just play the game regularly with a legacy. But I must admit I liked legacy gameplay much better in older games, especially TS3, where the whole town just progressed alongside your household and you didn't have to do any rotational stuff.

So yeah. Mostly characters. And watching their lives in this world. Taking screenshots. Oh boy do I take a lot of screenshots.
  • I have done most of the choices! I love to play, build and create Sims, and I've spend many 1000s of hours doing it all in this wonderful game! <3
    Simburian
    Seasoned Rookie
    I like to build my own houses and then make a family, or use an old family to try them out. I don't like Maxis builds so I tend to spend more time building than playing now. Every time I get a new pack I have to alter things. :)
  • It was kind of close to my play style. I only play with Sim who started from an infant and is now an immortal elder wizard.
    I visit The pre made sims with my always welcome trait an change there life, because I have maxed out everything and I am a mentor.
    I will train their pets help out with the toddlers, upgrade everything in the house and lastly when a full game year has passed and the tots are ready to age up I will leave them with their very own SERVO bot full upgraded.
    Then it's on to the next. Every dlc is more household to inject my sim in and play God.
  • All of my Sims start in a really small barely furnished "box" that has the essentials plus a few skilling items. Their aspiration and traits usually trigger whims that sometimes determine how their game evolves. I also experiment with various aspirations and trait combinations, hobbies, skills, and careers. Sims and their relationships are still a mystery to me. I can't figure out who they're really attracted to so this is something that I'm trying to figure out. I just guessed wrong in one of my saves. That save is a mess now or should I say it's full of drama. It's a mess.
    ck213
    Seasoned Scout
    Other:
    Use sims game as a creative outlet for storytelling, design, and photography.
    I also enjoying making my game more unique and what I wish it was like through mods and custom content.
  • I spend a lot of time building and literally just messing around without progression. My Sims are immortal, mostly inspired after my own cartoon characters and others and I live in a 36 member household, the house size is a humongous and complicated 64x64 lot (it has an expansive underground dungeon/catacomb/volcanic lair, a lavish castle, a military base-inspired home, and a ramshackle house; none of this were in the lot at start, I slowly evolved that lot over time and the buildings got more complex and sophisticated). I decrease needs decay because of how much Sims I play at a time, think of it as an extreme rotational household.

What I do? I don't know. Some days, I lightning strike and pose those paparazzi in my lot. Other days I torture a guy (and if I kill some of the "bad guys", I revive them), both the Sims I like and the Sims I like to hate. Some of my Sims have active careers, and I typically bring along the rude guy along who beats up, say, police officers and the police chief. I love taking dumb pictures of my Sims too.

Lots of mods are involved. Can't live without torment, mcc, and plenty of others.

S4MP is also very fun to play with my twin sister on that humgo lot.

This game reeks of endless charm and hilarity.
  • It was difficult to vote as I can choose several of the choices. i have been a Sim addict since Sims2 but have little time to actually play due to rl obligations. But I do play whenever I can. I love all the games and have many plans for my sims. I like to build my homes for each town and I enjoy trying to build any house I see that I like and ones I know well. But as much as I enjoy building and trying different styles of architecture, I truly enjoy playing the game in live mode. I am loving Cottage Living and can't wait to spend more time on that as I have 3 different game plans for Henford-on Bagley!

About The Sims Franchise Discussion

Discuss The Sims Medieval, the original The Sims, and speculate on the future of the franchise, including Project Rene.1,014 PostsLatest Activity: 6 minutes ago