Forum Discussion

2 months ago

How to build a SP House for your neighbours to use

A SP house is helpful for your neighbours. Doing tasks in the neighbourhood is one of the few ways you can earn Social Points, SP. It is much easier to earn Lifestyle Points, LP and you can do it in your own town in many different ways, though completing hobbies over and over is the most common way

A SP House is a place where everything is in one place, so they do not have to search the entire town to find the object they need. It is common to write SP with patio or in the building itself so the SP house is easy to find, or have fireworks or in otherways mark the house

Some tasks can only be done elsewhere and I will not include those for your SP House, like Reach nirvana in the park or catch a fish. 

Here is a list of things that are common for neighbourhood tasks that you should have in your SP house, 3 star items is preferred as well, on longer tasks it will be almost an hour faster and everyone wants the tasks done as fast as possible so they can do more. I might have missed some, please comment if I have.

• Auction Podium
  • Bathtub
  • BBQ 
  • Bed
  • Bookcase
  • Cat
  • Coffee Machine – Not the Café Grande one, preteens can not use them
  • Computer
  • Couch
  • Diving Board 
  • Dog
  • Easel
  • Fashion Studio
  • Fire Hydrant
  • Firepole
  • Fooseball Table
  • Garden Patch + Sim Eating Plant – Placed in the back of the lot so you can stop your sim from leaving too soon
  • Globe
  • Guitar - The Toyota one
  • Haunted Objects - you can get these through SimTownMarket events, if you have not yet unlocked the ghost hunting hobby yourself)
  • Inflatable Pool Animal
  • Inflatable Pool Chair
  • Mirror - One from The Hobby Section
  • Movie Camera
  • Oven + Oven on fire (to extinguish a fire, without having to set the stove on fire first)
  • Phone
  • Pool - You can clean a clean pool, it does not have to be dirty
  • Poolside Recliner
  • Preteen Bookcase
  • Record Player 
  • Shower
  • Sink
  • Soccer Ball
  • Stack of Magazines
  • Stereo
  • Study Desk
  • Telescope
  • Toilet
  • Trampoline
  • Trash can
  • TV
  • Woodworking Bench 

Good luck, your neighbours will be thankful for not having to search your entire town to find the objects they need