Forum Discussion

4kcskghkmgjx
Seasoned Newcomer
2 days ago

‘Whispering Willows House‘ payment issue______<<<

‘Whispering Willows House‘ payment issue______<<<
Now its 22 of october tuesday day of year 2024 and i payed! 
the payment ,is out!
my bank account is missing the amount...
 and i ? can't see the
 ‘Whispering Willows House‘

The package advertised so well and i couldn't resist the instant click to purchase effective immidiatly ! 

I made few purchases before since i begun playing(payment made through official PlayProtect aplicator from there has i downloaded the app as well , a few months ago) have made fewer amounts of purchases that didnt seem to dissapoint yet,so i had no reason to doubt this purchase to fail,i realy did expect to recieve this halloween treat and didnt care to pay for it bit extra,now as i checked the payment is down on my bank account but not yet have i recived the  ‘Whispering Willows House‘

cozysimmer97
    Seasoned Newcomer

Hey there, just so you know you are not alone in this! I purchased the whispering willow house last week and the money came out right away from my bank account. The house was not in my inventory anywhere. I restored purchases in the game, spoke to several EA live agents and they all did not help at all. I can’t even see the advertisement for the house any longer. I also had my boyfriend download sims mobile just so I didn’t feel crazy and he doesn’t have the advertisement for the house either? I’m apart of a couple sims mobile groups and several people have also bought this house and not received anything or help from EA. If you purchased it through apple you can request a refund from them. :/

4kcskghkmgjx
    Seasoned Newcomer

I would print screen all these msgs online and show it to my bank and with that much proof they would cancel the transfer and make a refund,for safty i will cancel my card as well,thats as much as i could advice to the rest of the 'whispering willow house' victims