Forum Discussion

2 years ago

2023 Wish List of Features for Developers to Implement Into the Game

Happy start to the 2023 year developers! I have a small(ish) wish list to provide some functionality to the game. A lot of these features are already being done in the form of scripts, but it would be much better to formally introduce these features as part of the game:

1. Increase markers available. I believe the maximum is 10 per alliance and 1 per player. This needs to be expanded. I recommend 10 for each type of alliance marker as a starting point. Additionally, players should have more than 1 marker available other than a reservation marker. Each player should be able to add 5 markers.
2. Provide officers the ability to mark up to 50 NPCs at one time for planning purposes. This feature should allow alliance offers to mark a base for shooting. A generic term such as "Target" or "Shoot" along with the Forgotten NPC lettering to change color which will help differentiate the targeted NPCs from nontargeted NPCs (similar to the blue background when players save formations).
3. Tunnels should "glow" green or red when a player uses the move function. This will help players determine if their base will activate a tunnel or not.
4. A count of qualified NPCs should be provided during the move function to provide players information on how many waves the move will place the base into.
5. Limited NPC layout sharing should be added. There is a nifty script called Baseshare. Essentially, any alliance member can view a base further away as long as another alliance member base is within range of the base. This feature should be incorporated into the game. It doesn't take away from the essence of the game, but it does provide a more enjoyable experience for the player.

About Tiberium Alliances General Discussion

Talk with other players about what is going on in your Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances game.1,163 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago