Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Crates

Do you hunt them? If yes, what is the most you hold in any current server?

I'm just curious if I'm the only one with crate issues :p
  • lol, well that went over well. I came to C&C late, with Tiberian Sun long after it was released, then Red Alert 2. I can still remember NEVER wanting to lose a 1v1 so even if I was doomed I was a crate hunting fool because you could get a construction yard out of a crate and maybe, just maybe save the day.

Good times!
  • As in the crates that sometimes spawn on outposts/camps?

They're a waste of cp/rt to hunt for. Better to use cp/rt to kill forgotten bases. The only time where it might be worth it is if you're farming on a moral + fa world and one appears coincidentally.
  • I totally agree it is situational but in the FBA server for example, the crates show up there on 65 level camps (max level on that server) that are 11 or 12 cp away so I go after them.

On other servers they are an utter waste of time. On that server though, the cp crates are useful as are the power crates. The resource crates are a waste but I would farm those camps anyway so even though I'll never use those (I have 3,125 crates on that server) there is no loss for grabbing them.

About Tiberium Alliances General Discussion

Talk with other players about what is going on in your Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances game.1,163 PostsLatest Activity: 9 days ago