Forum Discussion

XxxDeathDealerxx
New Spectator
5 years ago

funding

to everyone complaining about funds that have went up.its not EA,s fault.that it has happened..its because of all the cheaters.getting funds from countries.where the money goes further.so dont blame EA.i won't name names.but i know of at least .10.they should b banned
  • some of the Holy than now people as well.ones that would points fingers at others an try to get them banned.so before you run your mouth dont throw rocks at glass houses.daast lol oops
  • everyone will go the way which is cheaper, same as alts and stuff like that, why pay more when you can pay less, why kill a base alone when you can use alts? i think its stupid that funds are more expensive the more you add them, this is why many start up new accounts for cheaper funds, should all be the same rate end of
  • well they are playing the exchanges rates..while so many dont know how.i can show you word for word how from someones in writing."ie" cheaters
  • The last time that players did this in great numbers EA acted and I'm sure they will act again if a large number 'play the exchange rate game'.
  • well you know thier are many an doesnt appear they are even caring .thats the travesty against even the unfunded players

About Tiberium Alliances General Discussion

Talk with other players about what is going on in your Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances game.1,163 PostsLatest Activity: 3 hours ago