Forum Discussion

5 years ago

New classical

Hi Guyz,
Is that possible to have a new classical without moral system ?
  • "Sorrowman1984;c-2134350" wrote:
    for clarification

Classic world = NO FA , with malus

FA world = FA , NO malus

Firestorm(until now) = NO FA , NO malus

??? = malus + FA :dizzy:

I think that those that have played the game for years would disagree with the first line - Worlds without malus and without FA were the norm for a long, long time around the time of Old world 72 or 75.

Then they introduced malus - so a true Classical world should have NO FA and NO malus.

Yes, a world with both malus and FA would make anyone dizzy! It maybe fun to try one on the PTE, however.

• lool a true one but why not a pte without attack and malus even if i prefered a real one, the PTE could be fun without all cheat only old sp pack (rt and cp) ^^
    I could open all my last server (as i played all since 2013 around) but there was some like i want :)
  • Hi how do i move my bases out of enemy territory when it's too far to move them and since they're destroyed I am a returning player
  • See my comment to your other post!
    Please don't post a question multiple times.
  • What is the size of the new world? 5k players sounds really small for a very big center level that might be strange.
  • All 5k worlds are the same size so either the lower bases of 13-20 will be scarce or the higher ones will be.
    One option they may use is to have the forgotten bases start at a higher level in the same way as they do on a Veteran world.

About Tiberium Alliances General Discussion

Talk with other players about what is going on in your Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances game.1,166 PostsLatest Activity: 26 days ago