Forum Discussion

8 years ago

New world options

Narkol is holding a poll in the German forum he wrote:
Narkol wrote:
Abend werte Spieler,
heute mal eine kleine Umfrage zu neuen Spielwelten.
Vorab der Hinweis: Das Ergebnis der Umfrage führt nicht zum automatischen Erscheinen der Welt. Ebenso muss eine eventuelle technische Umsetzung noch überprüft werden. Dies ist erst einmal eine Umfrage um den Entwicklern zu zeigen, wo die Interessen der Spieler liegen.
Ihr könnt auch gerne Kombinationen der unten aufgeführten Liste vorschlagen.
ohne Fund Einsatz (18 Std repkap als Standard/100 Angriff Punkte)
ohne Updates der Einheiten
"Superwaffen" die nur auf dieser Welt einsetzbar wären
4x Geschwindigkeit der Resourcen, Repzeit
Welt wo man Anhand der Sprache in einem zugewiesenen Sektor startet
Das waren erst mal so meine gesammelten Idee. Weitere Vorschläge könnt ihr dennoch mitteilen.
Lieben Gruß
Narkol

Google translation used as basis for this translation (I don't understand German but do understand Google :) )
google and gamerdruid wrote:
Evening worthy players,
Today I make a small survey about new types of worlds..
Please Note: The result of the survey does not lead to the automatic appearance of a world with any of the features mentioned. Likewise, a possible technical implementation has yet to be verified. This is only a survey to show the developers where the interests of the players are.
You can also suggest combinations of the list below.
1) Starting capacities of 18 h repair with standard 100 attack points available from the start. (WITHOUT FUNDS) *Note: doesn't show on the poll.
2) A new super weapon that is only available on this world
3) A world where no unit upgrades are available
4) 4x speed of the resources, repair rate
5) world where the starting sector is offered according to the default language you use
That were only times so my collected idea. Further suggestions you can nevertheless inform.
Love greeting
Narkol

I hope all that makes sense to you.

About Tiberium Alliances General Discussion

Talk with other players about what is going on in your Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances game.1,163 PostsLatest Activity: 10 days ago