Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Schaffa & WCS 2021

Hello Guys!

Because me & Takman got asked so many times:

Schaffa wont start the WCS 2021 for a couple of reasons!

1. World setting
Forgotten attacks was the last good update which came into this game. Nothing to say against!A world without morale makes it fast, you can go 5 days afk and zerg down 2-3 Bases and you are back.. It can be fun and depressing at the same time. We miss these old days, where you have to build up your account properly.. Where your tib/cry productions in your cashbases were worth something. Without morale you dont need to worry except one thing:Are on our route to our mid enough tib/power pois? is there a level 47ish reactor in the mid on our side? No? GG..In our opinion a WCS is a world of "skill", where every person/alliance can show off their gameknowdledge and stuff, which isnt given with "no morale" settings.
This brings me to the next issue.

2. multiaccounts & preshooting bases
This is the biggest problem! Everyone who have played over the last few years made experience with multi accounts and/or preshooting. The new meta is like:Having 25 "main" players and 25 multi accounts in your alliance, about another 50 multis waiting to get swapped when the first 25 multis are empty on repair/cp.. And repeat!On worlds without malus they are usefull.. You can still kill a base with a difference of 20-30 level (your OL to the forgotten base), especially when the multi has keyunits like a paladin or what ever.As an honest player its nearly impossible to catch up or even be equal to a "fed account". Yes, there was a patch to prevent preshooting.. But its still efficient, if you know how (i dont mention these players who like to shoot a base together and have to clean up every building to get something out of it). Dont get me wrong, I usually waste 8hrs+ for this game a day.. but its a big difference, if you have one account with 240cpish a day or 2400cp with 10 accounts.. Amount of multies shouldnt decide the outcome of a WCS.
You know what will prevent this abuse if you cant fix it? Oh yes. Morale!

3. peoples mentality
This is my personal issue. I wont talk about unthankfullyness or "nice weatherplayers" or blabla.. Its more about these who prefers easy gameplay mode. I tried it after the last WCS on a couple of some worlds: I wanted competition.. I played against ppl, i used to play together.. Where is the use of winning a world in 3 weeks of gameplay? farming further 4-6 weeks outs/camps till you have all codes & the level for the fort? I know, there are many people out there who are allways on the "loosing" side and want to have the chance of winning a competetive world, i can feel that.. The sad result: Most of the people dont like competition.. They prefer easy worlds.. Just put all strong players into one alliance and get an easy batch. (sadest part about this, that the ppl who won everything even want the less competetive mode)

Thats why we support you! You got your dream world setting, use your multis and rush to the mid without competition, you deserve it =).We won the WCS 2017 against unfair enemies who started locking (glad it is 4 years later fixed :D) during war, when they recognized they are weaker. (the last morale WCS when i remember correctly)We won the WCS 2019 against an overwhelming amount of enemies (it was like 150 on our side against 600 on the enemies side). We are kinda tired.. its exhausting if you dont want to use the same "exploits", like these desperate ones who will do everything to win..
There is no need to do a vote for world setting, because the one with more multis will win. We are sorry for those, who maybe wanted to have a competetive WCS and those who were looking forward to play for Schaffa at WCS, but "we" are highly demotivated (not only the issues above, but also the time of date and stuff). Maybe we will see each other again on WCS 2024 (when there are still more playing then 10 ppl :D). Btw. people who want competition and are willing to learn, feel free to contact me :).

Greez

kOeGy & Tak

About Tiberium Alliances General Discussion

Talk with other players about what is going on in your Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances game.1,163 PostsLatest Activity: 9 hours ago