Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Tired of Dominating Alliances?

Commander,

Are you suffering from TDA? Tired of Dominating Alliance Syndrome is a real thing.

Frustrated by huge alliances making it impossible to make any progress? Tired of being in the middle of two big alliances controlling every server? Annoyed by the lack of tactics and organization in the alliances you've been to?

Well you are not alone. So do we give up and let them do as they please? No! We can come together and build ourselves up. In this world (tib53) and yes the next one and the one after that.

Lets build an alliance that can compete here and in future worlds. Hey, we could wax lyrical about how we are going to change your digital life but to be honest we probably won't. I can tell you why you should consider my offer:

* We all share the same goal, to enjoy the game we love, that has been taken from our hands by monopoly alliances

* We are weak when we are separated, but we are stronger than ever when we come together and act towards the same objective

* We aim to unite all small / medium size alliances into bigger ones so we can stand our ground

Working together is the key factor to overcome our problems.

As of now we've managed to recruit 100 members from scratch and we are looking forward to bringing more members in. We are in world Tiberian 53, and we'll be here until we organize every single alliance that wants to join our fight, then we'll move out to a new world all together.

This isn't just a fight for a badge anymore, this is a fight to bring back the joy to our game, and no matter how many alt accounts an alliance can make, there's always more people willing to fight against them. This is a fight of the ages! For those who love the game to take it back on our terms.

If you think like we do or feel like a lost soul wandering around with nowhere to call home, feel free to contact us on Tiberian 53 if you need more info or if you're interested just send me a message.

Let's work together and achieve what we want.
~Neinsteeel
  • All we are trying to do is create a more level playing field that has been the case for many worlds. Many of you are veterans of many different worlds in this game yet in these forums you complain hoping the developers will adjust the settings to make it fairer. You know as we do they dont care as they make their money no matter who dominates world after world.

So we are trying to do something different. Take them on. If we can get enough starting at the same time at least it is interesting. Maybe not the best solution but since the developers arent going to do anything what have you got to lose that you havent already lost?
  • "Neinsteeel;d-274745" wrote:
    Commander,

Are you suffering from TDA? Tired of Dominating Alliance Syndrome is a real thing.

Frustrated by huge alliances making it impossible to make any progress? Tired of being in the middle of two big alliances controlling every server? Annoyed by the lack of tactics and organization in the alliances you've been to?

Well you are not alone. So do we give up and let them do as they please? No! We can come together and build ourselves up. In this world (tib53) and yes the next one and the one after that.

Lets build an alliance that can compete here and in future worlds. Hey, we could wax lyrical about how we are going to change your digital life but to be honest we probably won't. I can tell you why you should consider my offer:

* We all share the same goal, to enjoy the game we love, that has been taken from our hands by monopoly alliances

* We are weak when we are separated, but we are stronger than ever when we come together and act towards the same objective

* We aim to unite all small / medium size alliances into bigger ones so we can stand our ground

Working together is the key factor to overcome our problems.

As of now we've managed to recruit 100 members from scratch and we are looking forward to bringing more members in. We are in world Tiberian 53, and we'll be here until we organize every single alliance that wants to join our fight, then we'll move out to a new world all together.

This isn't just a fight for a badge anymore, this is a fight to bring back the joy to our game, and no matter how many alt accounts an alliance can make, there's always more people willing to fight against them. This is a fight of the ages! For those who love the game to take it back on our terms.

If you think like we do or feel like a lost soul wandering around with nowhere to call home, feel free to contact us on Tiberian 53 if you need more info or if you're interested just send me a message.

Let's work together and achieve what we want.
    ~Neinsteeel

tired of monopoly alliances, everyone join me and we will create a monopoly alliance to destroy the monopoly alliance. first it was the germans, now its project next it can be called something different and still be the same only people left playing this game. wcs looks like fun eh?
  • > @chadthurston said:
    > tired of monopoly alliances, everyone join me and we will create a monopoly alliance to destroy the monopoly alliance. first it was the germans, now its project next it can be called something different and still be the same only people left playing this game. wcs looks like fun eh?

You don't get the idea, maybe i expressed myself wrong, We are not looking to do a witch-hunt on Project and all big alliances or destroying every single alliance that we see, but it's time to stand our ground and get a place for us in this world.

new players cannot play the game properly due to alliances that just wipe them out withouth any mercy, and veterans got tired of seeing the same players taking over every single word over and over.

the game is now unfair unless you gather a few maniacs with 10 accounts per person.

This post is just a call for all those veterans and new players that are tired of not being able to stand a chance on any server due to greedy people that want to take over anything they see.

This is not about forming an elimination squad or about the wcs. it's about playing in a way that is fair.
  • ask for change in mechanics maybe bud cause the player base isnt changing at all anytime soon, or maybe it is a bit now, this last year has been kind of unplayable for me but every few years its the same thing. people tend to group up together its a fact of life and a basic instinct for survival. unfortunately pandemics exist and that type of behavior sometimes causes ill effects.
  • Okay , WATCH OUT ROLEPLAY:

Hy Iam Dark Revenge but call me Dark iam Fictive Leader Of Brotherhood Of Nod after Kane master leave the Earth, :) (CNC 4) So i lead the Brotherhood Of Since 2010 and start Alliance to everbody else, when Forgottens attack my city, in Hungary, Thats very infected ,because they rumble every TCN in world as Build the GDI , So and if this not enough ,other people try to stop to make peace, but me fight againts Firts GDI and then Scrins, and now the Forgottens and everbody else who try to stop me ,so you all count me in.
    PEACE THROUGHT POWER!!!

Dark Revenge (Leader Of Nod)
    Roleplay OFF!!

So i play this game since start 2011 and this my 13 years to play , i leave my other server because they dead, and too much boring, and i want make a new base a New chance a new Nod clan, so i make my decision, and start to Level 1 the Nod to reach Forgotten Fortress ,and if anybody try to stop me i crush it ,so cou can count me , i dont care how many people have hy man alt account, i do as i can :)

thx to invite .)

Dark Revenge. (But call me Dark)
  • Hilarious! Tired of dominating alliances? Blame EA for making the game unplayable unless you spend a s.h . i . t ton of money and having 20 alt accounts.

I can guarantee you that you will still lose to the big guys IF they come in with their alt accounts, no matter what you do.
  • "TBI1001;c-2212992" wrote:
    Hilarious! Tired of dominating alliances? Blame EA for making the game unplayable unless you spend a s.h . i . t ton of money and having 20 alt accounts.

I can guarantee you that you will still lose to the big guys IF they come in with their alt accounts, no matter what you do.

there's a lot of helpful info in the forum... read the damn thing and stop complaining...

has any woosy / bitchy / loud mouth won anything ever in TA?

About Tiberium Alliances General Discussion

Talk with other players about what is going on in your Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances game.1,163 PostsLatest Activity: 9 days ago