Forum Discussion

3 years ago

account stolen ?

I am active in this game for over 8 years now, 4 accounts, my main is vloervarken666 and on world 5 Dutch one of my accounts is unreachable, powerearth666, also about 8 years old and the last couple of years used in substitution by my original account, only 948 days of the 5000 limit. Last time I could use my powerearth666 was march 22nd this year, after that I could not log in anymore, EA says "inactive". I tried origin but that does not accept my original login pasword...
So what do I have to do to get into my powerearth666 in which I invested a lot of time and energy ?
  • many accounts were deactivated by EA. you can not activate again these accounts, when you lost a way to reach new mails to your e-mail-account.
    that is the problem. i created my account some years ago with an e-mail-adress only for to play this game. there was no need to do anything else with that account, the communication runs inside the game.
    the 5000 limit tells us: long-time substitutes are ok. this limit is a rule from EA. every player can read it when he opens a sub!
    these accounts are used by real players without any problems. why EA changes the rules for these accounts.

they want us to give up the game?

close the old server or give us back our stolen accounts !!
  • "g1008677;c-2217204" wrote:
    the 5000 limit tells us: long-time substitutes are ok. this limit is a rule from EA. every player can read it when he opens a sub!
    The 5000 limit is only on very old (almost dead) worlds and was introduced by Envision when the new world limits of 50% were introduced. All new worlds have a 50% of the time on a world limit now.

To the original query about inactive accounts, EA make the policy and don't share their reasoning so I don't know the full reasoning behind the introduction. The Origin system has the accounts as 'inactive' presumably as a result of no player actually logging in other than as a substitute.

Unfortunately the only place you can do anything about 'inactive' accounts is with EA, not here. Contact their support.

If you have no access to the e-mail address it may be impossible. I don't like this either, but here is not the place for help on inaccessible accounts.

About Tiberium Alliances Technical Issues

Having problems running the game or a script? Get help with Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances with the community!1,374 PostsLatest Activity: 23 minutes ago