Forum Discussion

jamilu
Newcomer
20 hours ago

Firestorm 25 Bug after sector jump

Hello,

I made a sector jump and am now at the edge and excluded from the game. The move recovery time is 15 days.

I think this is a Bug!

Thx for help

jamilu

• I can confirm that both reports happened to me also when tested.   I have reported this directly to the developers channel but it is the weekend so they may not see the report or respond until tomorrow!

The jump should not have placed anyone to the edge of the world, there was a system in place to prevent that.  As for the timer setting to 15d - this also doesn't seem intentional given that other timers are reduced and the 15d doesn't agree with the message on the screen which has reduced times when you go to jump.

• They are opening a new world and no one is here to fix bugs. For them it is just a cash cow. I have already spent too much money on these game.

• I have the same problem 15-day cooldown puts me out of the game. Hope it get fixed soon

• jamiluThey are in Europe and by the time it was reported to them they had finished for the day.  The timer issue was adjusted once they returned to work.  Not many development teams work overnight, especially on such an old game.

A fix for the timer issue has been applied and the timers are back to a reasonable length although not as expected.

The 'edge of the world' fix may take a little longer.

• thanks, but we can't move far enough to get back into the game. there are too many reserved player fields. the timer is of no use to us

About Tiberium Alliances Technical Issues

Having problems running the game or a script? Get help with Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances with the community!1,401 PostsLatest Activity: 4 hours ago