Forum Discussion

• One of my neighbors has over 200k. Lots of overnight raiding. I haven't had the energy to devote to getting that high, but I have something like 78k right now. I'm pretty satisfied.
  • I'm at about 130K. Saw in another thread that someone actually broke the 300K mark - now that's hard core!
  • HappyGamer73 wrote:
    I'm at about 130K. Saw in another thread that someone actually broke the 300K mark - now that's hard core!

If they would give us donuts for every 8000 gold, instead of 1,000 elixir, then so many people would still be grinding it out with attacks. But I am over 100K now and haven't played as much as I would normally during an event.
  • I went over 100,000 about a week ago. And I'm just messing around at this point. If you know how easy it is to get gold, you dont have to do much at all.
  • I have over 200k and didn't use the method in the link above. you just have to be able to play a lot.

this has been one of the few recent events that I've liked. the prizes and content at least.
  • badbutttuesday wrote:
    I have over 200k and didn't use the method in the link above. you just have to be able to play a lot.

this has been one of the few recent events that I've liked. the prizes and content at least.

More important, WITHOUT the use of donuts ! :shock:
  • I'm not spending elixir either.
    Considered xp mining but even with guillotines it is too tedious a chore for me. I may buy walls in case they are allowed in KL. We have no wall option in there and i like the castle wall for potential 3d leveling.

- no crashing lately
    - no stress to complete event
    - 2 new levels
    - 2 long requested characters available
    - multiple new buildings (all premium but still)
    - multiple new aspirationals
    - Halloween and simpsorama tba

I appreciate this.
  • 4junk3000 wrote:

- no crashing lately
    - no stress to complete event
    - 2 new levels
    - 2 long requested characters available
    - multiple new buildings (all premium but still)
    - multiple new aspirationals
    - Halloween and simpsorama tba

I appreciate this.

Agreed! (Except I've had a couple of crashes!)