Forum Discussion

11 years ago

a bonus for having a fire tablet

shafanator108 wrote:
I just got a message from kindle notification tab. It said SPECIAL OFFER enjoy any in app purchase of 10.00 or less for FREE. got me 132 more doughnuts.

Sweet
Nice one. :thumbup: Congratulations!
  • Actually thought about using it before the end of the month (when it expires) and just buying the $7.99 deal now. Edit: since I've thought about it, it doesn't really matter. I can still buy the $7.99 deal and the free one on another $7.99 deal and end up with 264 donuts and $20,000 for $7.99 total.
  • shafanator108 wrote:
    I just got a message from kindle notification tab. It said SPECIAL OFFER enjoy any in app purchase of 10.00 or less for FREE. got me 132 more doughnuts.

Sweet

Sweet indeed! Congrats.

• Sweet!

I'm betting this is not on the first gen, because that thing gets no love, but I'll have to check when I get home.
  • SnarkTheCat wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    Sweet!

I'm betting this is not on the first gen, because that thing gets no love, but I'll have to check when I get home.

I tried on my Fire (1st gen) a while back and was not able to get the Fire Donuts. Please let me know if you do get the donuts. I love my Kindle 1st generation (with SD card storage) and my Fire 1st gen. We won't talk about the size of our Kindle Library... :D

I got no offer :(

(My library is mostly textbooks. I'm exciting like that :lol: )
  • I have a Kindle Fire HD and I haven't seen any notifications. I'll be gutted if I miss out on ten free dollars of donuts.
  • jeni16 wrote:
    Lucky you! I didn't get that notification on mine.

Neither did I. I have a Kindle Fire HDX and I didn't get it. Bummer. :cry:

I'm happy for the OP though. I love when Amazon offers free Amazon coins. :)