Forum Discussion

7 months ago

Ultimate Journey Event Suggestion/Complaint

CG, most if not all of the events you've created that occur on a regular basis are simmable after you complete it at 3 stars, or are a reasonable difficulty such that we can auto through them with ease.

So why, for the love of the Force, is the GL "Ultimate Journey Event" not simmable??

I spent easily 3 hours the first time it ran after I unlocked Jabba, just remodding and trying to figure out how to beat it. By some miracle, after nearly 30 attempts, I got it done and at 3 stars no less! Jabba's mission is hated throughout my entire guild because it both is absurdly tuned so that effectively only Jabba has any chance of landing thermals because his can't be resisted, and reduces your regular 5-man squad to 4, which just doubles the difficulty. No other event in the game's history has made me want to throw my phone into the wall like this.

Please add simming to the GL event, or at the bare minimum let us use a full squad for Jabba's. I'm ready to give up after another 2 hours of attempts this time...