Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Amazon kindle players

I did this, but when I tried to buy the doughnuts the game closed on me and now I've lost both cash and have no doughnuts (1100) either :-(
  • When you do it while playing the game it does kick you out to Amazon in order to buy the coins.have you checked your Amazon account to see if the coins are there if they are simply go back into the game and buy the donuts
  • Good deal if you're buying a boat load. 30% off the cost plus an extra 30% more donuts for free. Makes it a much better Gil deal.

Too bad it is not 30% off the smaller packs of coins.
  • Determined82 wrote:
    I did this, but when I tried to buy the doughnuts the game closed on me and now I've lost both cash and have no doughnuts (1100) either :-(

Back during the late summer I purchased donuts using coins & the donuts never appeared in my game& the coins were charged. If you look at your Amazon order history (digital orders) you can get a receipt for the coin purchase and if the donuts actually went through on Amazon's end you should get an email confirmation of a donut purchase..I opened a support ticket, sent in screenshots of the order confirmation and support got back to me within the day (& passed on some bonus sorry for your trouble donuts)...although if the donut order didn't go through I'd wait a day or so (due to ea glitches) & if you reorder screenshot your Amazon in app purchase window
  • amazonprimechic wrote:
    Good deal if you're buying a boat load. 30% off the cost plus an extra 30% more donuts for free. Makes it a much better Gil deal.

Too bad it is not 30% off the smaller packs of coins.

It's 20% off the $50.00 coin pack (and smaller discounts on smaller packages). (The percent discount varies from time to time)
  • Added bonus is that it looks like you get a 25% rebate back in coins on donut purchases.

I had enough free coins saved from past deals to buy a truck load at 1999 coins and earned 500 back. So I'm guessing if you bought a boatload you'd get 2500 coins back.

So for $70 you'd get 2400+720+300+45+132+18 = 3615 donuts with the donut promo and using the rebated amazon coins.