Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Any other long time players feeling a little left out???

Kinda. Although I wasn't premium when Brandine and Howard's Flowers were released so atleast I got them new. :-)
  • I don't want to get into any of the argument, so I'll only say this bit.

No matter what they do, a portion of us will be happy, and another portion unhappy. There's no way for them to please everyone, so I only ask that you understand that and know that your time to be happy will come. :)
  • neuroheart wrote:
    gm0471 wrote:
    Oh so this thread doesn't get locked but when I had the same thread that gets locked what gives

This thread isn't a whine-fest flame war. Not that complicated.

Not YET! :lol:

Seriously though, GM, I just looked at your thread history, and of the 18 threads it displays on the first page, 9 are bemoaning about wanting the next level. Many are locked, I assume because the conversation within went nowhere.

We get it: you are impatient and can't wait for releases to become available. OK. New threads expressing the same complaint are unwelcome. You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but you don't always have to tell anyone else. Try keeping it inside more often. It's not as unhealthy as some suggest. :?
    bluyoshi88810
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Yes and no. I got a new skin and a free decoration. but I also passed on Howard's Flowers last year, so I went and bought it this time. I don't really care about the animatronic bears since they're not a multiplier. I'm sure they'd look nice in Kustyland but in Springfield, they just look weird.
  • bluyoshi88810 wrote:
    Yes and no. I got a new skin and a free decoration. but I also passed on Howard's Flowers last year, so I went and bought it this time. I don't really care about the animatronic bears since they're not a multiplier. I'm sure they'd look nice in Kustyland but in Springfield, they just look weird.

From what I hear, they have a 2.5% multiplier that doesn't isn't mentioned in the store.
  • 4junk3000 wrote:
    You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but you don't always have to tell anyone else. Try keeping it inside more often. It's not as unhealthy as some suggest. :?

This is good advice in general. :thumbup:
  • no not feeling "left out" playing since just after xmas 2013, (played little bits on friends idevice before moved). i do however feel left out of being rich in RL. as far as the game gose it lets noobs get stuff they missed, just nuked my main town as something became corrupted and diddent really have a choice so made a small farm while i rebuild, for some reason none has been tapping my temp kwiki e mart farm but ppl have been vandalizing town hall go figure.
  • roshigoth1 wrote:
    bluyoshi88810 wrote:

From what I hear, they have a 2.5% multiplier that doesn't isn't mentioned in the store.

Yes, this sparks ones interest a little more. After I read this I am trying my best to gain enough donuts for them before they go.