Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Anyone Experiencing These Problems..

nenahvf wrote:
The game closes itself during gameplay for no reason
When you click onto a friends springfield, it just loads and loads and loads yet never connects.
Constant task after task of the same Grandpa and Cletus and Quimby missions

The last one isn't a problem, but I wondered if it was happening to anyone else as I just find it a bit odd!

But I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing the first two issues as I'm worried there may be something wrong with my Ipad.

Thanks a lot!

Oh and I have deleted my friends to the number of 60 something so I am way under 100 as I read on here having over 100 friends causes crashing issues or connection issues.

Nenah

The first two are glitches in the actual game that people experience due to a lot of reasons. The most common cause for the first problem is too many small decorations on a fairly large Springfield for you to load. For some this is fixed by putting a bunch of the smaller things like flowers, shrubs, hedges, and signs in storage. Download rates from the servers can also muck things up and cause crashes. Now I'm not sure about one of the major causes for glitch number two there but I know some have said reducing the number of friends they had to fairly active players (read log in nearly every day) seemed to help. Others think some people with two copies of their games (one being a jailbroken hack of the game) going at the same time (as seen by two Tapped Out icons on their in game Origin profile). Getting rid of them might help you out.

The other issues are minor earn you more money and XP that has nothing to do with your iPad's OS and internal processing. There's been debate about what to do to get them to stop looping but as long as they aren't needed for another quest you're fine there. I'd say hang in there and remember every "fix" and "solution" may not work for you.
No RepliesBe the first to reply