Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Assistance required

How many you need depends on how much XP you need for a bonut round and what your multiplier is at.

The first 25 KEM cost about 90k (roughly 67K if you consider what you get back when you sell them)
After that, each KEM costs 14400 (so 360 000 for 25).

Taking my setup for example.
I never build more than 25 at one time.
I have a multiplier of 361% + 153% from S.H., times 5 from the XP collider

So 25 KEMs gives me
25 x 2000 x (1.0 + 1.53 + 3.61) x 5 = 1 535 000 XP per four hours
It costs 67K + up to 100K to "try again" when you don't get the 3 donuts on the first or second go.

Since it takes 4 hours, I get 4 runs in a day. I make about $1 Mil in one day from houses and 4-hour tasks, and spend about 500 000 in-game money daily on the grinding (saving the rest)

Usually this gives me 18 donuts / day. On a 10-day collider cycle, that's 180 donuts minus the 25 donut cost.

So- if you have a similar setup to me, you don't need millions to grind KEM's. just a few hundred K to get started. In my case, money slowly accumulates (that I can spend on land, etc) while my grinding goes on. Since it's just 25 KEM's, it doens't take much land nor time to run a cycle. .. and the steady flow of donuts is nice.

• Oh ok, That's sounds ok. I try and get people doing 4 hr jobs. Thanks.
  • If you have the time, the 1 hour tasks are actually the most profitable. I always try to use them when I can. Even if you're an hour late you still wind up ahead.
  • Exactly what I do, I tailor them to when I will be able to get back to them. 4 for work, I use 6 overnight when I can depending on the the character, and 1 hour when I'm free.