Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Back in game after XP Collider shut off

zutroy69 wrote:
Maybe some hope for those who bought it later in the day than I did. Sure glad I didn't purchase 10 days!

Why? I purchased a week and still have 5+ days left.
  • ForumNerds wrote:
    I was booted out yesterday from my towns (multiple towns, multiple devices) ... but got back in (about half an hour ago) ... and my XP Colliders all still have around an hour left-over from yesterday ... did all my collecting and leveled up a bunch of times, bought some bloodmobiles and leveled up some more ... no problems in any of them at the moment.

(So it might have been coincidence for you?)

Yeap, shot my theory all to hell, but who knows, may work similar for others yet.
  • John posted in another thread that there was a server side fix that went through. Think your xp collider timer was coincidence.

I blazed through the level ups by xp farming and passed the suspect levels i.e. got many level up screens in one shot. Found out about the glitch by doing this and only read on forum about lock out after I was well past those levels.

Got collider, rushed build of googleplex, completing quests like normal. Just my theory is potential workaround is for those that had multipliers high enough to not stop on the level. However I haven't read the other thread about this in it's entirety.
  • If you look at the walkthrough thread for level sixty (spoilers), we're supposed to level up to 939. Am starting to think that maybe this bonut thing wasn't a glitch?
  • I got back in by around 3:00 pm est. (woo-hoo!) my collider was still active.
  • ForumNerds wrote:
    zutroy69 wrote:
    ForumNerds wrote:
    I was booted out yesterday from my towns (multiple towns, multiple devices) ... but got back in (about half an hour ago) ... and my XP Colliders all still have around an hour left-over from yesterday ... did all my collecting and leveled up a bunch of times, bought some bloodmobiles and leveled up some more ... no problems in any of them at the moment.

(So it might have been coincidence for you?)

Yeap, shot my theory all to hell, but who knows, may work similar for others yet.

I won't be surprised to learn that a lot of different players need a lot of different solutions ... it won't be the first time.

Though it would be comforting to hear everyone say they got back in ... :)

Yeap, glad it appears systems are returning to normal. Another one for the Tapped Out Legend Scrolls in the books.
  • nissa762 wrote:
    If you look at the walkthrough thread for level sixty (spoilers), we're supposed to level up to 939. Am starting to think that maybe this bonut thing wasn't a glitch?

It was working as it was designed to do, so it doesn't count as a glitch. The 40k limit seemed a little wild, so it was obviously something they would change as soon as possible. At level 939 the limit is 1 million (which is still better than the 10 million a lot of us were stuck on since last November).
  • zutroy69 wrote:
    But you weren't locked out were you?

Yes, I was locked out for almost a day.
  • ephphoneapps wrote:
    zutroy69 wrote:
    But you weren't locked out were you?

Yes, I was locked out for almost a day.

Glad you also are back in and able to take advantage of XP collider again. I was only able to use my 24 hours of XP for maybe 20 - 30 minutes before locked up. It turned off about same time I got back in and why I thought they were connected.

• Finally- In both games............... things seem smooth for the moment