Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Baskets?

Toronto8686 wrote:
I did not buy one because I don't have the donuts any way getting the basket besides paying all that money? Also is it worth it when I visit people's cities they don't have any baskets maybe 10 out of the 100 friends I got have one. All my friends are very active on here but this the first update I've seen so far where people aren't playing I guess they just getting the free eggs they get by themselfs.. Anyone else doing this?

Apparently your supposed to find a basket when tapping or zapping bunnies, but apart from the first few moment of the event when it started, i've only recieved one since. Odds are against players sadly. EA want you to spend money on somehting that disappears one it's filled and tapped :evil:
  • dave3490 wrote:
    Toronto8686 wrote:
    I did not buy one because I don't have the donuts any way getting the basket besides paying all that money? Also is it worth it when I visit people's cities they don't have any baskets maybe 10 out of the 100 friends I got have one. All my friends are very active on here but this the first update I've seen so far where people aren't playing I guess they just getting the free eggs they get by themselfs.. Anyone else doing this?

Apparently your supposed to find a basket when tapping or zapping bunnies, but apart from the first few moment of the event when it started, i've only recieved one since. Odds are against players sadly. EA want you to spend money on somehting that disappears one it's filled and tapped :evil:

I haven't got a basket yet and I've zapped a ton of bunnies not sure what to do here
  • I didn't realize I had collected a basket in all of my bunny zapping until I was in my inventory box looking for something else and happened to see one there.. If you haven't checked your box yet, check, you might have missed it especially if you were zapping bunnies with the zapper and moving around the screen fairly fast.
  • I think I remember reading on here somewhere that you have a 6% chance of getting a common colored basket and a 3% chance of an uncommon colored basket for every bunny you tap. I've only got on basket since the event began though. But like others said make sure to check your inventory. They might be in there and you didn't know you got them.
  • I have not bought my baskets and I looted both a pink one and a blue one from tapping bunnies in Friends towns or my town
  • I've earned 3 baskets from bunny tapping.

There is like a 0.03% chance of getting one. VERY slim.