Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Baskets

Yep, the "fix" didn't fix any broken baskets. My theory is the fix just prevents new baskets from glitching out.
  • I've had 3 pink baskets from day 1 and am yet to receive n e pink eggs.
    Wtf
    Is it my friends or the game?
  • I seem to have stopped getting any baskets at all! The first few days I'd get a basket or two each day, but now I haven't seen one in days. I didn't have any of the unclickable issues before either. Weird.
  • diddoboydiddo wrote:
    I seem to have stopped getting any baskets at all! The first few days I'd get a basket or two each day, but now I haven't seen one in days. I didn't have any of the unclickable issues before either. Weird.
    you and me both
  • I had already replied on another thread, but I'll post here, too...

So far, I've visited roughly 30 neighbors (I keep getting kicked out), and about 1/3 of them empty, untappable baskets. Frustrating, I know... :cry: I like tapping on baskets to help my neighbors out.
  • shafanator108 wrote:
    diddoboydiddo wrote:
    I seem to have stopped getting any baskets at all! The first few days I'd get a basket or two each day, but now I haven't seen one in days. I didn't have any of the unclickable issues before either. Weird.
    you and me both

Same here! Started off strong and even have 4 of my common color baskets in storage.. But of course now that I want to start going after my uncommon boxes the game stopped awarding me those color baskets.. And the last few days haven't been awarded any baskets at all
  • LanceUppercut808 wrote:
    timberwuf wrote:
    I've had 3 pink baskets from day 1 and am yet to receive n e pink eggs.
    Wtf
    Is it my friends or the game?

I sent you a message earlier letting you know that I keep trying to leave you eggs but it won't let me! I feel bad about it because you have given me a ton of eggs and it won't let me give you any back!

This site won't let me have an avatar or a sig for some reason AND I can't recieve eggs from friends on the game.

I'll donate all my blue eggs to you. You haven't had many baskets though.
    I'm putting all my eggs into the Blocko Building basket. Everything else is crap. Would I want sherry bobbins?? Well ya,but I know I'm not getting her... Especially with the basket glitch.
  • I have an unrelated basket question, that I'll ask here instead of making a new thread..

I just had a blue basket filled with eggs (my uncommon color) and when I clicked it, it only gave me 200 eggs. I thought it was supposed to give 400, like the common color baskets. I could've sworn that last time I got 400 from blue, but maybe I'm wrong.

Edit: forgot the question. 400 or 200 for uncommon baskets?