Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Bermuda Triangle Lair

Has anyone else bought this yet? I was wondering when it will look like the regular building instead of a whirlpool.
  • The building only appears during a (permanent) quest. At other times it becomes a whirlpool. Which is fine by me. The animation at the sister building is gone permanently once you have the character. This is fine as the animated tasks are good and Mthter flies across your town on its way to a job.
  • The "Clean House" Task! Yes, I finally figured it out! The only nice thing is that I usually keep my characters on their 24 hour tasks. I really like the look of all three buildings together! I wish we had spooky pier tiles, Run down with broken boards and cobwebs :)
  • There is a task, but I think it remains a whirlpool otherwise. Too early in the questline to tell for me.
  • "thatdonald845;c-2090941" wrote:
    There is a task, but I think it remains a whirlpool otherwise. Too early in the questline to tell for me.

I did the 24 hour task but it went back to a whirlpool, nooooo I really liked the look of the building.
  • My guess is we'll get the regular 'building' when we get the character at the end of the quest.
    Willy9292
    Rising Adventurer
    "shabu922;c-2091065" wrote:
    My guess is we'll get the regular 'building' when we get the character at the end of the quest.

No. mine is still whirlpool, building appeared for a second.
  • "Willy9292;c-2091071" wrote:
    "shabu922;c-2091065" wrote:
    My guess is we'll get the regular 'building' when we get the character at the end of the quest.

No. mine is still whirlpool, building appeared for a second.

Yup, I finished the quest and it appeared but it's a whirlpool again. I left the character collecting tentacles so I'm not sure how else to get the building to show. It would've looked great next to the other tower