Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Best episode tie-in ever?

I think the cool brown house would take the honor of best episode tie in.
  • People will complain about the size of the building but the place is a real life place that has a strong connection to the show, and may be the only real building in the game...

Plus how many other games allow you to play as the creator of the series? And with snarky commentary about the actual game itself as well as plugging their other major TV show? :lol:
  • Definitely best episode tie-in ever.

Hopefully we'll get more playable characters in future tie-ins.
  • drumnman wrote:
    I think the cool brown house would take the honor of best episode tie in.

+1
  • I think the Cool Brown House & Cool Homer are pretty good, but they're just a skin...I definitely didn't drop 120 donuts on them when they were rereleased in the Yard Sale. As an Android user, I couldn't get them for free since they were first introduced in Nov 2012.

But, I could definitely see someone paying 120 donuts for MG & the Writer's Building. A new playable character who's the show's creator & a building that earns money? I'd have paid donuts rather than the 80,000 in-game cash if I had to.

I think stuff from 2012 definitely has a prestige factor for us Android users. Mapple Store, anyone? That's why when the Super Collider was brought back for a reasonable price, I was thankful to EA & TSTO.

Also, why no love for Kumiko? One of the only female characters in the game & she's a free episode tie-in? She's awesome. Much better than Pokey the Guinea Pig & Freedom the Falcon for donuts...
  • ramartcon wrote:
    I think the Cool Brown House & Cool Homer are pretty good, but they're just a skin...I definitely didn't drop 120 donuts on them when they were rereleased in the Yard Sale. As an Android user, I couldn't get them for free since they were first introduced in Nov 2012.

But, I could definitely see someone paying 120 donuts for MG & the Writer's Building. A new playable character who's the show's creator & a building that earns money? I'd have paid donuts rather than the 80,000 in-game cash if I had to.

I think stuff from 2012 definitely has a prestige factor for us Android users. Mapple Store, anyone? That's why when the Super Collider was brought back for a reasonable price, I was thankful to EA & TSTO.

Also, why no love for Kumiko? One of the only female characters in the game & she's a free episode tie-in? She's awesome. Much better than Pokey the Guinea Pig & Freedom the Falcon for donuts...

i would never pay donuts for MG and the writer building.
    well i guess i would but i would have to get every other available character first
  • It is pretty cool. I think a lot of us would have loved to get Bender and company, but if we couldn't, I'm glad we got what we did.