Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Best Simpsons QUOTES...

Homer: Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel.
Bahahahhahaha

:P
  • Homer on the phone "you'll have to speak up I'm wearing a towel"

Homer after accepting Flanders' party invitation "jokes on him, I'll be dead by then"

Homer to Bart about cash "Bart, with $10,000 we’d be millionaires. We could buy all kinds of useful things like love"

Ralph to Lisa and Chalmers "hi Lisa, Hi super Nintendo Chalmers" (this one still makes me laugh)

Homer "I hope I didn't brain my damage"

Homer to Bart about women "Son, a woman is a lot like a refrigerator. They're about six feet tall, 300 pounds.(lol!!) They make ice, and ummm. Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, you'd step over your own mother just to get one! But you can't stop at one, you wanna drink another woman!"

Homer to Marge "Books are useless! I only ever read one book, “To Kill A Mockingbird,” and it gave me absolutely no insight on how to kill mockingbirds! Sure it taught me not to judge a man by the color of his skin but what good does that do me?"

Homer "You don’t like your job, you don’t strike. You go in every day and do it really half-assed. That’s the American way.

Homer to alien (who is actually mr burns) ,Please don't eat me! I have a wife and kids. Eat them!"

Homer to himself in front of computer "to start press any key. Where's the any key?"

All classics. Ever notice how all these come from the earlier episodes?"
    there's SO many good quotes. God I love the Simpsons. Good memories.
  • Marge; so what did you children learn in Sunday School today?
    Bart: Hell.
    Homer: BART!!
    Bart: but that's what we learned about, I can't say what we learned about Hell, unless we say "Hell" can I?
    Homer: he has a point.
    Bart: Hell yes!
    Marge: BART!!!
    Bart: (singing) Hell, Hell, Hell, Hell, Hell.
    Marge: Bart, you are no longer in Sunday School, DON'T SWEAR!!!
  • Jimbo: "You made me bleed my own blood." Yes, this is an old Simpsons quote; it came way before Ben Stiller in whatever movie he said this in.

Mr. Burns: "Have the Rolling Stones killed."
    Smithers: "That's not the Rolling Stones-"
    Mr. Burns: "Do as I say!"

• Bhawks2012 wrote:

Ralph to Lisa and Chalmers "hi Lisa, Hi super Nintendo Chalmers" (this one still makes me laugh)

hahaha deff my favorite quote too
  • Martymasterid wrote:
    Jimbo: "You made me bleed my own blood." Yes, this is an old Simpsons quote; it came way before Ben Stiller in whatever movie he said this in.

Mr. Burns: "Have the Rolling Stones killed."
    Smithers: "That's not the Rolling Stones-"
    Mr. Burns: "Do as I say!"

Pretty sure the first quote is given by Nelson in "Bart the General" (Season 1, Episode 5).
  • http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k75/markingersoll/Funny/homerthrow.jpg

My life in deep detail.
  • Ralph... " dear miss hoover...you have lyme disease..Kevin's biting me. Come back soon. Love Ralph"

:lol: :D :P