Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Black screen of death

I've been having that same problem. It gets stuck, and then I'll have to hold down the power button to force-close it and re-power up.

I'm also glitching WAY TOO MUCH when I visit neighbors. This happens between every one to two houses, ESPECIALLY if all the characters are sent on their new event tasks. Instead of roughly a half hour to visit neighbors, it's taking HOURS!!

So frustrating! :(
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    what is going on with this update? 40% of the time the game just stays black after the fox screen... dunno if it's my parent's wifi that does that cause at home or with 3g i don't have that problem

Have the same issue, at home no problem, now on sea nothing with the free wifi, 3g its oke.
  • emymarek721 wrote:
    I'm also glitching WAY TOO MUCH when I visit neighbors. This happens between every one to two houses, ESPECIALLY if all the characters are sent on their new event tasks. Instead of roughly a half hour to visit neighbors, it's taking HOURS!!

Just close app, restart DEVICE

Have that to, and this helps for me dear neighborina :P
  • brickevand408 wrote:
    emymarek721 wrote:

Just close app, restart DEVICE

Have that to, and this helps for me dear neighborina :P

I wish that helped me, Brick, I really do. But I think the Kindle God's don't favor me very much. :( I'm constantly shutting down my device, and have even tried force-closing a few times, too. (I haven't tried reinstalling, though.) There ar3 several neighbors that I can't visit at all. I don't understand it. The same thing happened during the CoC event. It's so frustrating. :(

I'm talking to EA tomorrow.