Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Bowl-a-Rama causes crashes

Same for me, just crashes and I don't want to try reinstalling. Maybe when Origin is back up it'll work?
  • Same here. I'm just waiting for Origin to come back up, before trying again.
  • Everything seemed to be working normally, so I tried deleting and reinstalling. Mistake. Cannot log in at all now; not an Origin issue, I can't even get past the load screen on either iPhone or iPad.
  • mwilsonsix wrote:
    God mellytan go get a hobby besides being forum police.

Do you have anything important to say besides that? Do you even know what's the content about? Seriously.
  • mwilsonsix wrote:
    God mellytan go get a hobby besides being forum police.

Or you could just not be super lazy and look around the forum.
  • mellytan wrote:
    Do you have anything important to say besides that?

Only this: get a life.

There wasn't an indication in prior posts that what was occurring in my game was related to the Origin issues, which appeared on my end to be fixed. The fact that you patrol an online forum for an iOS game obsessively enough to know every single thing that is posted here is not a reason to develop a superiority complex. Trust me. Run along now.
  • mwilsonsix wrote:
    mellytan wrote:
    Do you have anything important to say besides that?

Only this: get a life.

There wasn't an indication in prior posts that what was occurring in my game was related to the Origin issues, which appeared on my end to be fixed. The fact that you patrol an online forum for an iOS game obsessively enough to know every single thing that is posted here is not a reason to develop a superiority complex. Trust me. Run along now.

Go on, come on. I'm sure you have more trash talk.
  • It isn't just the Bowl-a-Rama that causes the crash. I'm trying to place the Retirement Castle and it keeps crashing when I click the check mark. I placed the Mapple Store a few hours ago with no problem. I also lost all my friends but I'm guessing that's because Origin is down.