Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Bows and ornament balls

As daft as it sounds I've already forgot what we got them from mainly myself, but seem to remember that neighbours and presents are a couple of sources.
  • I have tried neighbors an received misltoes and ornaments, I haven't tried dropping presents yet, I have an hr to wait for those to be available. Thanks for your help
  • bbjgrimes wrote:
    i collected these in act 1 and was able to craft every item an now in act 2 it show I still need to use bows and ornament balls to craft items in act 2, but what produces bows now in act 2? Thanks in advance for your help

you get them the same way as Act 1... not sure the confusion on that.

• same as last round.... MMs, neighbor MMs (up to the daily limit), presents (bows)

• MMs in my town and neighbors town is giving me misltoes and ornaments, nothing has given me bows yet, I will try dropping gifts in 1 hr, hope this gives them to me.
  • if Every one drops presents that are NICE then the receiver and giver gets 15 bows each. This is the system that has given me the most bows of all my friends . So be NICE to all your neighbors and hopefully they will be nice back to you.
  • Actually I haven't had a single bow since act 2 began :( I'm not getting them from MMs, either in my town or in friends towns. My name is at the end of the alphabet so I'm not really getting many presents either. If anyone wants to take pity on my and give me presents that would be lovely, otherwise I am not going to be able to craft anything good in act 2!!