Forum Discussion

10 years ago

brandine pregnancy help

jemm please read your pm i gave you a help for the sig.

btw it doesnt? strange.

you did the 3 child or you finished the questline now and didnt get the 1st yet?

the last quest text is:

Brandine: Now I remember why I don’t like city livin’.

Brandine: You get caught up in the glamour of napkins and forgets whats important: stockpiling ‘munitions so’s to potect ‘merica!

Brandine: Until such time that we hill folk rise up against the guv’mint.

Your next task is to Make Brandine Defend Springfield From Terrorists”. It takes 24 hours with an awesome animation:

After task is complete:

Brandine: You know Cletus, when I thinks of all the threats we face day-to-day, makes me wonder why anyone’s want to bring a child into this world.

Brandine: When what they should be doing is bringing a whole army of children into this world.

Cletus: Dang straight! They ain’t no problem in the world what idn’t made better by having more babies.

Brandine: We better shake a tail feather, we got a barracks to fill. I think I already gots one in the chute. I’ll birth it out and we kin git started on t’oter.

Cletus: Aw, Brandine, I jes love our date nights.

SYSTEM MESSAGE: You unlocked a new job for Brandine! You can now send her to Birth Another Spuckler.
  • jemm09285 wrote:
    brandine doesnt have a task to give birth. completed her questline

I'm not really sure about this character as I don't have her but I suggest you go off the game and re open it. If that doesn't work, uninstall and reinstall. Finally, if none of them work, contact EA! :?
  • I don't recall a give birth task, just tap her when she is available and there is the child and it messages. I will know in 20 days or so when she gives the third and final baby
  • thatdonald845 wrote:
    Is Brandine available again?

I haven't seen her available yet. She can sire 3 new npc at 90 days each. I have 20 days on the third left so that would be 250 days ago. So I am thinking Valentines event would be the best time for a re-release

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,392 PostsLatest Activity: 12 hours ago