Forum Discussion

• blankaa1221 wrote:
    Has anyone figured out at what level it is no longer worth upgrading the Campfire? I have mine at level 25 and it does seem as though the nightmares spawn any faster.

I would think that the spawn rate will increase for the upgrades which give prizes. After that it will just be for vanity?
  • blankaa1221 wrote:
    Has anyone figured out at what level it is no longer worth upgrading the Campfire? I have mine at level 25 and it does seem as though the nightmares spawn any faster.

How on earth have you got to level 25! I'm halfway to 5
  • L_B_123XD wrote:
    blankaa1221 wrote:

I would like to know this too! I have only just got to level 5 but some are reporting to be 20-30 and even 100!
  • L_B_123XD wrote:
    blankaa1221 wrote:

I'm guessing it starts with 'D' and ends with 'onuts'.

aidx1054 wrote:
    L_B_123XD wrote:

I would like to know this too! I have only just got to level 5 but some are reporting to be 20-30 and even 100!

That last one is probably via other means which shall be unmentioned on this forum.

edit: to add second quote.
  • Brabsel wrote:
    iain51269522 wrote:
    blankaa1221 wrote:

I would think that the spawn rate will increase for the upgrades which give prizes. After that it will just be for vanity?

All upgrades give prices. They don't stop. It circles and keeps giving prices forever.

Thats nuts.
  • Is anyone else seeing a discrepancy between who's telling the story and what's being spawned? I've had Milhouse talking for hour, but my town is still covered in snakes and there hasn't been a single bunny.