Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Can someone confirm that the Springfield Pet Shop in the Retail Box comes with Jub-Jub?

After the Marge Cauldron mularkey, I have no faith...
  • "LPNintendoITA;c-1832461" wrote:
    the items that comes with skins or characters aways will always do

Thanks. :smile:
  • Thank you. I was also wondering the same thing. I still haven’t seen the Springfield Pet Shop in the vault, though, and I look every week.
  • "ness382;c-1833676" wrote:
    The Springfield Pet Shop is what I'm waiting for too! Seems like I've been waiting ages as it never appeared in my Vault.
    I had 2 goes at the misery box for it but got Sportacus and Try-N-Save instead :-(

It should cycle round again in the vault, I missed it during the updatesummer that made it skip a couple of weeks, maybe that's where you, me and others missed it too
  • "Dougie_Powers_17;c-1835754" wrote:
    "ness382;c-1833676" wrote:
    The Springfield Pet Shop is what I'm waiting for too! Seems like I've been waiting ages as it never appeared in my Vault.
    I had 2 goes at the misery box for it but got Sportacus and Try-N-Save instead :-(

It should cycle round again in the vault, I missed it during the updatesummer that made it skip a couple of weeks, maybe that's where you, me and others missed it too

Because of that bungled update, I only had the pet store and the devil float in the vault for a few hours before everything changed again. Next time I won't delay when I see them in there.
  • "TheJuiceLoosener;c-1835763" wrote:
    "Dougie_Powers_17;c-1835754" wrote:
    "ness382;c-1833676" wrote:

Because of that bungled update, I only had the pet store and the devil float in the vault for a few hours before everything changed again. Next time I won't delay when I see them in there.

I swear I'm gonna stop using that phone to make posts... what the heck is updatesummer?.... lol... i'd wrote update and pressed space, deleted the space to add an 's' on the end because I thought there was more than one update but for some odd reason whenever I do that on that daft Samsung, it thinks I'm starting a new word and because I'd only hit 's' and then space added 'summer' ... pfft..

Anyway, where's the list, I need to check when it's due again for me...

EDIT: Oh man... another eight weeks and two days.... nothing of interest next week and only BBQ pig the week after, not so keen on Ambulances, Funzos and other assorted bits