Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Candy apple issue

Yes, you have to send the kids to brown houses now. Make sure that you don't send more than 200 nightmares worth per house. Tap one house at a time and clear it before tapping the next.
  • What update? Do you mean the change to Act 3? If so, yes.

You must now send your kids to the Brown House to Hunt Nightmares to generate Nightmares in your town, and you only get the payout - no more spawning (except when the game glitches and gives you Nightmares instead of Starspawn).
  • Thanks for the replies :) .

I checked out the strategy thread with how many apples are needed per day to keep on track to get all the prizes and I guess I'm doing okay. It just seemed the rate of production they required from us compared to acts I and II made me feel like I was a stick in the mud.
  • Phinnea wrote:
    Yes, you have to send the kids to brown houses now. Make sure that you don't send more than 200 nightmares worth per house. Tap one house at a time and clear it before tapping the next.

Ok, I think I might be doing something wrong. I'm getting 2 nightmares per kid by sending them to the brown houses, except for a few premium kids who I'm getting 4 from. I'm getting about 30 nightmares every 4 hours from kids. Is this about what everyone else is getting? Or did I miss something major? I can't imagine being able to get 200 nightmares in one swoop.
  • Phinnea wrote:

I think that was a typo..... supposed to be 20 nightmares per house (not 200 ;)

• So when my Gate spits out 24 nightmares 4 are lost forever? That's a bit unfair.

• I've been concerned about the low numbers of candy apples as well. I have the kids working 24 hrs a day and the daily numbers don't look good.
    I'm trying to get the Re-neducation bldg. and as of right now I still need 2366 apples to get it before time runs out.