Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Can;t Get Part 17 To Trigger

I had this happen. Two things to try:

1. Send Lisa to KL, if you've got one.
2. Look very, very hard for the one person who's still running around shopping.

It would seem that 18 won't trigger until 17 is cleared completely, and it can be very difficult to find all the people. I went thru my SF 3 times knowing that the quest was supposed to pop up - nada. Finally went to KL out of boredom: boom, quest triggered upon return. And then I finally found freaking Patty still shopping after 20 minutes of looking. (Although really, you would expect that from her.)
  • ultimatechick wrote:
    (Although really, you would expect that from her.)

HA HA! Thanks very much for the tip. I'll have yet another pass through my town, and if I don't find any shoppers I'll try the KL suggestion. :D
  • I had the same problem. Exiting and restarting my device fixed the problem. Best of luck!
  • I had the same problem. I went into Krustyland, then simply returned to my Springfield. That triggered Lisa to start Part 17.
  • This morning I had some ghost thumbs. I would tap on the thumb over Otto's bus and no cash or character appeared. It was throughout my town, but it was still showing characters being added to the locator. It was really weird.
  • I had this same issue. Tried exiting and restarting, going to Krustyland, giving Lisa tasks to perform and complete...nothing. Scoured my town for missing people. Finally hours later, I logged in and Eddie came zipping by with a thumb over his head. Tried to tap him and he faded out. Watched the area he faded out in and sure enough in a few minutes, he came back. Tapped him and Lisa immediately triggered the quest. I swear he wasn't there...just went missing into the ether!
  • Thanks, everyone! The KL trick worked! In fact, Lisa should be about done destroying gift cards now, so it's time to start cleaning up on gift cards and wheel tokens until I get that Yeti at last!