Forum Discussion

13 years ago

Cauldron

30 donuts. Comes with a Witch costume for Marge & has it's set of unique quests. Just like Mayan Homer
  • I'm pretty sure it's 90 donuts for the cauldron since that's how I paid for mine. The Raven Bart costs 30, might be confusing it with that. The Ray Gun costs 150 donuts.
  • mrlbrmn28 wrote:
    the cauldron is 90 donuts. there is also a task which "speeds up crop" supposedly you can grow corn with it in four hours. i tried it with moonshine but it didn't work. maybe i did it in the wrong order or something.

wow so you pay 90 donuts and can now make 45 000 every 4 hours??
  • mrlbrmn28 wrote:
    yeah, thats what i've read in a few places but like i said, it hasnt worked for me yet.

Gonna go ahead and say that's inaccurate. I highly doubt that. If it's true though, I'll be more likely to get it. Still might regardless, since it's a limited time thing.
  • It doesn't make everything take 4 hours it cuts off four hours from the time it usually takes. It wouldn't be reasonable for them to do where you get 45,000 every 4 hours.
  • No I've tried it and all it does is take 4 hours away from the time it would normally take for something to harvest if it's 8 hours or more, Tomacco time is cut in half from 60 to 30 mins. Witch Marge spends 4 hours speeding it up, hence why it only takes 4 hours away from stuff to harvest.