Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Chronological Character List?

Hi guys, I took a break from TSTO for 4 or 5 months earlier this year, but am back playing now. I was (still am!) a character collector, and I know that I've missed several in the time I was away (I stopped playing 2/3 way through the Homergeddon update) Is there a chronological list of characters released anywhere? i.e. a list that shows what characters were released in the date order they came out? I had 'em all before I left and I'd like to know how many I now need to have 'em all again! :)
  • Agreed!!! Though I've just seen that one of them (Raoul) is available in the Pride Mystery Box, so that'll be me down to 'only' 27 now! :D
  • @KeithEl777 The positive thing for you is that lately the mystery boxes have almost exclusively contained characters from 2017-2018 (with a few annual exceptions, like the Valentine's Day box), so if that trend continues, the rest of this year and next year should see most of the ones you've missed make a return to the game.
  • Wow! I've been away since February/March time, and come back in June to find that I now need 28 characters to have all of them!!! :open_mouth: :o((((
  • Yeah I saw that @empathy77 I guess I’ll now be taking advantage of a lot more character-based mystery boxes going forward!