Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Classic Mini Events

Do you guys think the Classic Mini Events will return again later this year?

So glad that Deep Space Homer came and had Homer's Chilliad after that.

• The friend visits are why I've always assumed that Crook & Ladder wasn't part of the original group despite the rumors. I wouldn't be surprised if EA planned to include it and then couldn't figure out how to do the visits, so it was scrapped. The easiest solution seems to be to just eliminate that component and reduce the goals accordingly, but that'd still require some minor reprogramming, so I don't see it happening.
  • "chadstraus97;c-1936005" wrote:
    The friend visits are why I've always assumed that Crook & Ladder wasn't part of the original group despite the rumors. I wouldn't be surprised if EA planned to include it and then couldn't figure out how to do the visits, so it was scrapped. The easiest solution seems to be to just eliminate that component and reduce the goals accordingly, but that'd still require some minor reprogramming, so I don't see it happening.

I understand that, but a sale would be nice. My towns fire insurance rating is terrible since I dont have a working fire department :D :D :D
    frosted1414
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I didn't get to Romelwood in my second town so I would like it to come back. A new set of classics would be awsome too :smile:
  • "daved7637397;c-1936008" wrote:
    "chadstraus97;c-1936005" wrote:
    The friend visits are why I've always assumed that Crook & Ladder wasn't part of the original group despite the rumors. I wouldn't be surprised if EA planned to include it and then couldn't figure out how to do the visits, so it was scrapped. The easiest solution seems to be to just eliminate that component and reduce the goals accordingly, but that'd still require some minor reprogramming, so I don't see it happening.

I understand that, but a sale would be nice. My towns fire insurance rating is terrible since I dont have a working fire department :D :D :D

Oh I totally agree with you! I'd be fine just buying everything, even though playing through it would be the best of both worlds.
  • Is the glitch only happening to people who didn't play or didn't finish those events the first time around?
  • "petehd14;c-1936220" wrote:
    Is the glitch only happening to people who didn't play or didn't finish those events the first time around?

no, my newer town that i didn’t have the last round of mini-events has not been affected. fingers crossed :D
    i do like the mini-events, helps my new (crawl) town to get caught up to date
  • Deep Space Homer and Homer's Chilliad are the only ones I have done that came back....I only just gotten back into the game back in late September.
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I want the Pro shop with the coyote from Homer's Chilliad to come back as that's the only item I skipped on.