Forum Discussion

10 years ago

cold weather clothes?

it would be great if everyone got bobble hats or something
I also wish there was an animation where the character walking round would occasionally slip on the snow
  • fluffling wrote:
    I also wish there was an animation where the character walking round would occasionally slip on the snow

That would be a comical addition! :thumbup:
  • Footprints in the snow would be a cool animation, but I imagine that would be a coding nightmare.
  • I thought the same thing, poor Springfield walking around in summer clothes in the snow. :mrgreen:
  • All of the characters just became women between 40 and 60 years old. They are all having a continuous hot flash that can't be relieved until the event is over.

They are happy to wear summer clothes in the snow so they can cool off :-)
  • fluffling wrote:
    it would be great if everyone got bobble hats or something

The mutant rabbits slip around on the ice.
  • There are so many established winter outfits they wear too! ESPECIALLY the snow suit :)
  • The one that makes me laugh the most is Kent Brockman's one-hour task where he is lying in a chaise in a banana hammock and sunglasses sipping lemonade!
  • Princess Kashmir also
    4kidsandacatdog wrote:
    The one that makes me laugh the most is Kent Brockman's one-hour task where he is lying in a chaise in a banana hammock and sunglasses sipping lemonade!

Yea and Mindy tanning