Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Cool Homer quest did not start

I had taken everything out of the Alter Ego Mystery Box. After placing the Cool Brown House and getting Homer's skin, the quest did not start.

I wonder perhaps I got too many quest going at the same time. I had opt out of the game (cleared from recent) and then reopened the game but still nothing.

One player told me on Discord for the game that the quest came up for her fine.

Anyone else have that issue too (those who didn't have Cool Homer/Cool Brown House)?
  • I bought this on both my towns, quest line completed without any problems. I had about 6 or 7 live quests in my task bar involving Homer. I think the dialogue for the first task was between Lisa and Homer, perhaps try having both of them free.
    The Day the Earth Stood Cool Pt. 1 Build the Cool Brown House
    The Day the Earth Stood Cool Pt. 2 Make Homer Break into the Cool Brown House
    The Day the Earth Stood Cool Pt. 3 Make Cool Homer Walk around Acting Superior
    The Day the Earth Stood Cool Pt. 4 Make Cool Homer Enjoy a Duff Blue Ribbon
  • Hey neighbor

I remember having a problem with this when I got it. About a month later, it started out of nowhere when I went into my town one day. It was similar to the Old Jewish Guy quest that takes forever to start.

Probably not exactly what you want to hear, but at least it did start, eventually.

Also, I can save you some time with EA. Post on our fourms so the developers can see it. Theres your reply. No thanks needed, I like to help my neighbors from time to time! :D ;)
    Willy9292
    Rising Adventurer
    EA supports posting in the forum. Its becoming their definition of support.