Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Cosingtons VS Santas Village

MonicaL9 wrote:
So I'm in a bit of a predicament. I think I have 137 donuts left and I was just about to get Santas Village when I saw Cosingtons pop up. i think Santas village is a steal at 80 donuts but I missed out on Cosingtons last year and I really do love that building. Any suggestions for what I should do? Thanks! :)

In the end the choice is yours.

Would you rather have the Santa village which really just sits there doing nothing.

Or

Would you rather have a huge building with a character you can use to earn you in game cash ?

:-)
  • L_B_123XD wrote:
    Don't forget apparently super sexy Flanders and a ski lift for 150 apparently

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m43fmnEFfl1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

who wouldn't want

• jraffa50 wrote:
    jackmack010 wrote:

Go for Santa's Village

You get Santa Homer and his sleigh that flies around Springfield!!!! very nice !

Costingtons---

You get a fat guy that walks around grumbling under his breath….. Yuck

Based on that description, Costingtons it is!

Costingtons was free last Christmas……

Even then it was still over priced!!!!!!!!!
  • jackmack010 wrote:
    jraffa50 wrote:
    jackmack010 wrote:

Go for Santa's Village

You get Santa Homer and his sleigh that flies around Springfield!!!! very nice !

Costingtons---

I don't remotely understand the hate for Costington's. Personally I very much enjoy characters/buildings who have featured often in the show.
  • jraffa50 wrote:
    jackmack010 wrote:
    jraffa50 wrote:
    jackmack010 wrote:

Go for Santa's Village

Costingtons---

I don't remotely understand the hate for Costington's. Personally I very much enjoy characters/buildings who have featured often in the show.

Agree, there are several reasons I would nab cosingtons over santas Villiage but all have already been said in this thread. I got him for free last event but for a past event item so long as you like it, it's worth it.
  • mikeydluffy wrote:
    jackmack010 wrote:

Go for Santa's Village

Costingtons---

Terrible advice, flying sleigh Santa Homer isn't a good justification for getting the village that will no doubt become available again next year. Get Costington's as it can be displayed all year round and looks great downtown.

This- actually flying Santa in his sleigh gets Really old, REALLY fast..... And like it was mentioned will most likely be back next year, as it's been here every year so far..... Costingtons may just be gone
  • Annathewicked wrote:
    mikeydluffy wrote:
    jackmack010 wrote:

Go for Santa's Village

Costingtons---

Terrible advice, flying sleigh Santa Homer isn't a good justification for getting the village that will no doubt become available again next year. Get Costington's as it can be displayed all year round and looks great downtown.

Of course, last year the village was 200 donuts. This year it's 80. Next year it could be back to 200, stay at 80, or drop to 40. Who knows?!

Short answer: Get what you want.