Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Santa's Village

Glad it's not. Maybe it's for the elves :lol:
  • Same here, really disappointed with the size of it,was expecting it to be a lot bigger but it fits in with the elf house so I think I'm having them next to eachother.
  • You received something for free and are complaining. Be grateful for something that was free. Shaking my head.
  • HCoinslot wrote:
    hconnollyx wrote:
    Same here, really disappointed with the size of it,was expecting it to be a lot bigger but it fits

I was going to, but..... to easy.

THATS WHAT SHE SAID
  • It wasnt free. We paid for it with our time and effort to give gift bags to our neighbors to get it. It was a group effort and maybe each of us didnt make a difference, but together we can make a difference. We're all in this together.

I too wish it was bigger. However, I understand that its elf sized and while its disappointing, its better than not having it.

• snowyriver32 wrote:
    It wasnt free. We paid for it with our time and effort to give gift bags to our neighbors to get it. It was a group effort and maybe each of us didnt make a difference, but together we can make a difference. We're all in this together.

I too wish it was bigger. However, I understand that its elf sized and while its disappointing, its better than not having it.

I disagree. It was free. You VOLUNTEERED your time. You didn't pay donuts or in game cash. You played the game like many, many others do daily.

• jkeeney73635 wrote:
    You received something for free and are complaining. Be grateful for something that was free. Shaking my head.

Agree :D

I'll take anything for free....lol
  • jkeeney73635 wrote:
    You received something for free and are complaining. Be grateful for something that was free. Shaking my head.

I'm not complaining, I just was hoping for it to be larger. I want everything whether it is free or cost donuts.