Forum Discussion

blackgryphon9999
Seasoned Novice
12 years ago

Customized signs

Don't think this will ever happen. I mean they can't even give us palm trees or put cars on roads. Anything customizable, I think would be too much to ask for. Hope I'm proven wrong though
  • blackgryphon9999 wrote:
    As I was trying to figure out how to make my town more creative (which is tough for me, because I don't have a creative bone in my body...), I realized that what I really wanted was some signs that I could customize. For example, I have a townhouse development that I would love to name "Springfield Estates" to give it more class, LOL.

A customized sign could look something like the sign in front of Hibbert's Clinic and allow two or three lines of up to 12-15 characters. Does this sound possible?
    i like that idea I bought two 2 limos 2 frink car and 2 burns car. And made a car show room but would be awesome if I could have a for sale sign or something like.

Another user suggest having a billboard that you or your neighbours could write a little message on. Shame that I don't think it would happen tho.
  • Love it. But even if it's not possible, I would just love more signs/billboards in general.
  • yeah, i mean we get wrestling grampa and the hail ants signs.. come on ea! give us more to work with! :)
  • I think it is very possible and could be relatively easily done. Whether they will or not is a whole different story.

Hope they do
  • I think it definitely should be added in to the game, as in the new episodes, in the opening scene, they have a billboard and it changes in every episode with funny adverts. :mrgreen: