Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Delete Option & Adding players

If you could add a delete option for items in inventory that would be helpful. There are just items we get 1000's of that we don't want or need anymore of.

In addition, an easier option to find and add active players without having to be friends.
  • "imtvalenti574;d-210749" wrote:
    If you could add a delete option for items in inventory that would be helpful. There are just items we get 1000's of that we don't want or need anymore of.

This is something I’m sure all users here would love to have, at least some good organisation of the inventory.
  • This comes up about every other week these days. The consensus seems to be while it would be nice, its not likely to happen. Too many headaches for ea with people "accidentally" deleting stuff, then wanting ea to get it back for them.
  • In order to add a person to your neighbors (friends) list, you have to befriend them. To find active players in search of friends, go to the “add me” thread. There you will find active, for now at least, players.
  • "daved7637397;c-1916391" wrote:
    This comes up about every other week these days. The consensus seems to be while it would be nice, its not likely to happen. Too many headaches for ea with people "accidentally" deleting stuff, then wanting ea to get it back for them.

Then, EA should come up with the option to "hide" items, which is way better. A small circle placed in the left or right corner of any item thumbnail / preview that you can tap and then hide, after that, those items will be automatically transferred to a dedicated place, the same way you access the vault unique icon.

"Unhide" those items again when you need them and they will reappear on their dedicated category.
  • "BLITZDonuts;c-1916468" wrote:
    "daved7637397;c-1916391" wrote:
    This comes up about every other week these days. The consensus seems to be while it would be nice, its not likely to happen. Too many headaches for ea with people "accidentally" deleting stuff, then wanting ea to get it back for them.

Then, EA should come up with the option to "hide" items, which is way better. A small circle placed in the left or right corner of any item thumbnail / preview that you can tap and then hide, after that, those items will be automatically transferred to a dedicated place, the same way you access the vault unique icon.

"Unhide" those items again when you need them and they will reappear on their dedicated category.

You can debate the details about how the inventory might be improved, but I think that @daved7637397 ’s main point remains unchanged — i.e., this an issue that EA is unlikely to address. There are forum threads complaining about the inventory system going back years and they have had zero effect on the developers.

• "KrustyBrand;c-1916604" wrote:
    "BLITZDonuts;c-1916468" wrote:
    "daved7637397;c-1916391" wrote:

You can debate the details about how the inventory might be improved, but I think that @daved7637397 ’s main point remains unchanged — i.e., this an issue that EA is unlikely to address. There are forum threads complaining about the inventory system going back years and they have had zero effect on the developers.

Thats exactly what I was shooting for. Maybe a decent search function (or any search function at all! ) would help eliminate these repetitive threads, but somehow I doubt it. How many did we have about the service outage the other day?