Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Dilapidated Rail Yard Premium and Prizes Walkthrough

Though part of the World's Largest Redwood and now permanent, he was first available in the Monorail event.
The Grass is Always Greener Pt. 1

Lisa starts

Lisa: Ooh, Jesse Grass! It's so nice to have a fellow vegetarian in town. Care for some kale?
Akira: To me those words sound the same.
Jesse Grass: Actually I came to Springfield to protest Krustyburger.
Jesse Grass: Rumor is that they murder innocent cows and serve them in their burgers. People need to know.
Lisa: Well, yeah. That's how hamburgers are made. People probably already know that, but...
Lisa: *sigh* I'm sorry, I got lost in your eyes.

Task: Reach Level 7 and Build the Krusty Burge
Task: Make Jesse Grass Protest Eating Animals
Time: 1h

The Grass is Always Greener Pt. 2

Jesse Grass starts

Jesse Grass: Well, my protest worked. Almost no one went inside Krustyburger.
Jesse Grass: They just stayed outside with me, staring longingly at my eyes.
Lisa: *sigh* It sure is.
Jesse Grass: But then I learned that it's not just animals that Krustyburger is murdering.
Jesse Grass: They ALSO put lettuce and tomato on their burgers.
Lisa: Are you not familiar with what a hamburger is?
Jesse Grass: Plants have feelings too. We have to save the plants!

Task: Make Jesse Grass Protest Eating Plants

The Grass is Always Greener Pt. 3

Lisa starts

Lisa: I'm sorry, Jesse, but why are you protesting the eating of plants. I thought you were a vegetarian...
Jesse Grass: Not just a vegetarian -- a level 5 Vegan. Didn't you see my unlock message?
Jesse Grass: And I'm on my way to Level 6. I won't eat anything that was ever alive.
Lisa: Wow, you're so idealistic and caring and brave and...
Lisa: Wait, doesn't that describe all food?
Jesse Grass: I don't know. I never touch the stuff.

Task: Make Jesse Grass Protest Eating Food

The Grass is Always Greener Pt. 4

Lisa starts

Lisa: These protests are making less and less sense, Jesse.
Lisa: How exactly is sleeping in the Krustyburger ball pit going to change people's eating habits?
Jesse Grass: I don't know. I was supposed to be marching in front of their door. I just got so tired.
Lisa: I think maybe you need to eat something.
Jesse Grass: I had a bite of air earlier. But I spit it out because I was worried it would kill some airborne bacteria.
Lisa: Yeah, I think we need to go back to Krustyburger one last time.

Task: Make Lisa Force Jesse to Eat a Burger
Time: 30s
Requires: Jesse Grass

Jesse Grass: Oh my God! That burger tasted so good! And it gave me all this energy! Who knew eating could do that?
Jesse Grass: The only problem is... now I'm a fraud.
Jesse Grass: Because of that burger, I'm responsible for the death of plants and animals and whatever cheese comes from.
Lisa: I know, but you have to eat some food.
Krusty: Not at Krustyburger, you don't! My burgers contains no meat, and no vegetables. There's nothing in them that qualifies as food.
Jesse Grass: Perfect! *eating noise*
Krusty: Man, that boy has dreamy eyes...

Little Lisa's Recycling Plant

After unlocking Monorail Station and starting A Rail of One City Pt. 6 or Bring All the Junk to the Yard
Auto starts

Mr. Snrub: Hello! It's me, Mr. Snrub.
Lisa: A fake moustache can't hide the evil behind it. We all know it's you, Mr. Burns.
Homer: Shhh. Let Snrub talk!
Mr. Snrub: All this talk of recycling reminded me that a local businessman has a recycling facility for sale. What luck for you!
Lisa: Are you referring to the plant that you used to harvest sea life and turn it into slurry?
Mr. Snrub: No, I'm referring to the plant that MR. BURNS used to harvest sea life and turn it into slurry. Isn't that right, SREHTIMS?
System Message: Get Little Lisa's Recycling Plant for your shoreline! It turns fish into Monorail rewards. It's probably best not to ask how.

Uriah's Heap Recycling Center
It Ain't Easy Being Tie-Dyed Pt. 1

Hippie starts

Hippie: All this recycling going on, yet the profits are still going right into the "man's" pockets!
Lisa: What do you mean? We're recycling. There are no profits, and certainly no "man" that I know of.
Hippie: Yeah, right. Whenever goods trade hands, there's a corporation involved that's making money.
Lisa: Nope, no corporations involved. It's just people like you and me trying to make a difference.
Hippie: Really?

Task: Make the Hippie Start a Recycling Corporation
Time: 5m

It Ain't Easy Being Tie-Dyed Pt. 2

Hippie starts

Blue Haired Lawyer: Sir, we've drawn up your articles of incorporation, in the state of Delaware of course.
Hippie: I've never been there, but of course. What are our earnings looking like?
Blue Haired Lawyer: Well, we've had to take on some debt with start up costs. But I project by year's end we can---
Hippie: I don't want to know about year's end. Tell me about Q3!

Task: Make the Hippie Pour Over Projections

It Ain't Easy Being Tie-Dyed Pt. 3

Hippie starts

Blue Haired Lawyer: Congratulations sir, but with your business acumen, you've joined the three comma club.
Hippie: You mean I made a billion dollars?
Blue Haired Lawyer: No, but you've joined the group of elite who talk so stiltingly, that every sentence has, at the least, three commas in it.
Hippie: Ohh, what's happened to me?! I went from being a young Steve Jobs to an old Steve Jobs!
Blue Haired Lawyer: Yes, you have, congratulations... uh, yes.
Hippie: I need to get back to my roots! And the other parts of my plants... you know, leaves and buds and such.

Task: Make the Hippie Get Back to His Roots

It Ain't Easy Being Tie-Dyed Pt. 4

Hippie starts

Hippie: I've managed to regain my balance, and learn a lot, thanks to my medicine.
Lisa: Are you referring to medicinal marijuana?
Hippie: What? No, that stuff isn't really medicine. It's just a fun way to relax, and it makes crappy music tolerable.
Hippie: I was referring to antidepressants, anxiety pills and ADD meds. I didn't even know I had all those things, but apparently we all do.
Lisa: So what did you learn?
Hippie: That it's okay for a hippie to make money, as long as he's doing something that makes the world a better place.
Lisa: Like recycling?
Hippie: Yeah, or making phones that are really supercomputers...
Hippie: -or even to make countercultural cartoons that turn into mainstream media.
Hippie: The important thing is I'm not alone.

Task: Make the Hippie Hang Out with Other Corporate Hippies
Time: 4h
If the user has Matt Groening unlocked: Requires: Matt Groening

Social Engineering Pt. 1

Sebastian Cobb starts

Sebastian Cobb: I'm starting to like this town. Perhaps I will stay here.
Professor Frink: As the principle of mass dilation said to the matter accelerating near the speed of light, not so fast!
Professor Frink: I'm the scientist in this town. I even have a crazy house that's never been in the show to prove it!
Sebastian Cobb: I'd have thought you relished the idea of another intellect in town. We could work on papers together.
Professor Frink: Nice try, Cobb. But I don't publish with people whose names come before mine alphabetically.
Sebastian Cobb: But you can't make me leave -- I've already been paid for.
Professor Frink: You made the wrong mad scientist mad!

Task: Make Sebastian Cobb and Frink Have a Science Off

If the user has Professor Frink: Location: Frink's Lab
Requires: Professor Frink

If the user doesn't have Professor Frink: Location: Rail Yard

Social Engineering Pt. 2

Sebastian Cobb starts

Sebastian Cobb: How did that man beat me in science? Half the things he was saying didn't even make sense.
Professor Frink: Science isn't about making sense -- look at quantum mechanics! If you want a role in this town, you're going to need a new angle.
Sebastian Cobb: Hmm. Well, I HAVE always been a bit of a doom-and-gloom pessimist. Does this town need a nay-sayer?
Comic Book Guy: I should say not.
Sebastian Cobb: You think you've got a more negative attitude than me? You clearly love food, while I love nothing.
Comic Book Guy: Wrong! I am heavyset not because I love food, but because I hate myself.
Comic Book Guy: When I'm done with you, those glasses you're wearing will be rose-colored!

Task: Make Sebastian Cobb and Comic Book Guy Have a Negative Off

If the user has Comic Book Guy: Requires: Comic Book Guy

If the user doesn't have Comic Book Guy: Location: Rail Yard

Social Engineering Pt. 3

Sebastian Cobb starts

Sebastian Cobb: Defeated again. That man is as bitter as denatonium.
Comic Book Guy: Worst. Joke. Ever.
Sebastian Cobb: I need a niche... but what?
Moe: What?
Sebastian Cobb: Yes, what.
Moe: I'm sorry, but when you say "what" it sounds like "vhat"... even though it ain't written that way.
Sebastian Cobb: Yes, that is because of my German accent.
Sebastian Cobb: Hey, maybe that can be my thing!
Wolfcastle: Zat seems unlikely.
Uter: There are already TWO of us.

Task: Make Sebastian Cobb and Wolfcastle AND Uter Have a German Off

If the user has Wolfcastle: Requires: Wolfcastle

If the user has Uter: Requires: UTer

If the user has Wolfcastle and Uter: Requires: Wolfcastle, Uter

Social Engineering Pt. 4

Sebastian Cobb starts

Sebastian Cobb: It's useless. I have nothing to contribute to this world. I may as well not even exist.
Moe: Nice try there, Colonel Clink. But utter hopelessness is MY thing!
Moe: You don't want to have a lack of self-esteem with me. I've got noose bruises in places you can't imagine.
Sebastian Cobb: *sigh* I must be the most unoriginal character in Springfield.
Moe: Well, at least that's something.
Sebastian Cobb: You're right! That's my defining characteristic. Being non-unique is what makes me unique!
Moe: There you go. Everyone's happy!

Task: Make Sebastian Cobb Celebrate His Unoriginality

If the user has Moe:
Task: Make Moe Wallow in Depression
No RepliesBe the first to reply