Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Do Mapple Store and Try-N-Sav count as "stores"?

Mapple store has a stack of cash floating over it when it is ready. I have also been stuck on 4.5 stars for as long as I can remember, I have multiple Kwik-E-Marts as well and have accepted my 4.5 star existence.
  • The House of Evil became a "regular" building instead of a store after the Halloween event ended, with floating cash rather than a cash register. I find that odd and a little disappointing, since 5 stars in Consumerism is hard to achieve without multiple Kwik-E-Marts. :(

EDIT: Androids Dungeon - clearly a retail store - also gives a stack of cash.
  • spiffshine wrote:
    The House of Evil became a "regular" building instead of a store after the Halloween event ended, with floating cash rather than a cash register. I find that odd and a little disappointing, since 5 stars in Consumerism is hard to achieve without multiple Kwik-E-Marts. :(

Even *with* multiples, it would seem since indydude33 has 4 Kwik-E-Marts. EA is tantalizing us with that meter.
  • elsie_d wrote:
    spiffshine wrote:
    The House of Evil became a "regular" building instead of a store after the Halloween event ended, with floating cash rather than a cash register. I find that odd and a little disappointing, since 5 stars in Consumerism is hard to achieve without multiple Kwik-E-Marts. :(

Even *with* multiples, it would seem since indydude33 has 4 Kwik-E-Marts. EA is tantalizing us with that meter.

I tend to be a little OCD about this game, but getting a five-star conformity rating ain't one of the things that drives me nuts. Especially if I have to buy multiple KEM's -- my town is currently cluttered enough without that potential addition. And my less-than-five-star rating bothers me a lot less now that EA has finally fixed the premium bonus bug.
  • ThomasK323 wrote:
    It takes 5 QEM'S to get to 5 star consumerism.

And it looks like I'm going to have to build another restaurant or two to get my gluttony back to 5. I guess I could use a third Krusty Burger to go with my 3 Gulp-N-Blows.

I don't see what's wrong with having multiple stores and restaurants, you need to fill you Springfield with something, right?

house farms . :twisted: Kidding, folks!
    Pchorsedoc
    Seasoned Newcomer
    spiffshine wrote:

I tend to be a little OCD about this game, but getting a five-star conformity rating ain't one of the things that drives me nuts. Especially if I have to buy multiple KEM's -- my town is currently cluttered enough without that potential addition. And my less-than-five-star rating bothers me a lot less now that EA has finally fixed the premium bonus bug.

exactly
  • I only have 1 of each building. I refuse to buy multiples of the same store & restaurant to fill my meter. Land is already costly for me. So I really hope both the Mapple Store & Try-N-Save will count as stores.

Then hopefully in the future they will add more restaurants like The Happy Sumo, The Frying Dutchman, The Singing Sirloin, etc...
  • I tend to buy enough stores to get through the collecting $ from 10 stores.. Or the 18 houses. This way I don't have to use 1 donut to speed up the task :shock:
  • My consumerism and gluttony are holding strong at 3 stars a piece. I still need to buy the LLD.