Forum Discussion

11 years ago

do you still play everyday?

I play it every day
  • yeah, in the am or pm. i check in once usually; multiple times a day during event to collect stuff for prizes. my regular playing will probably taper off though as i lose interest and i probably won't be buying donuts anymore.
  • Before Easter, I used to play at least half-dozen times daily on both my Springfield's for the previous 15 months. Just before the update I decided to strip and rebuild my premium SF. I was extremely busy around that time and before I knew it the 'premium and hackers' update kicked in... After experiencing all the shenanigans and bugs of that money-grabbing, customer-hating corporate animal EA; and then the crap that's happened lately with lagging and crashing, my confidence in- and desire for- the game has dwindled to an all-time low. :(

Recently I've been logging on every couple of days to remove all the hand-shakes for my neighbours... There really is no point or incentive to play any more often... I can't visit any neighbours or the game crashes; therefore I can't earn as many FP as should be possible and still a good while off from getting the next FP prize... I can't re-build as my town lags, and tbh, cant seem to get motivated to do it anymore after both the recent 2-fingered update from EA and witnessing the way the game seems to be heading. And do EA care about the problems we're having?? Do they ****!! Instead of working on and getting a fix out they're too busy and focussed on getting level 41 out so they can financially capitalise on an overly-priced nobody with half a useless shed...

All this is becoming more distasteful given there's a more stable alternative to TSTO just been released and EA still dont 'up their game'... It's like theyve just given up on improving the gameplay and decided to bleed-dry whats left of the cash-cow that theyve been regularly and increasingly been milking the last couple of years... I really hope I am wrong, but seems to me that the writing may be on the wall, (and I'm normally optimistic), so I can't help wondering whether theres anything to play for. With the land shortage, there's no point buying new buildings to expand my SF. Then there's the fact it takes ages to go through my inventory to find what I need because its full of useless unwanted update items I can't remove...

Also, where's all this 'great stuff' they 'got planned for 2014'?? This is what the game dialogue stated at New Year - as well as intimating that the Monorail and Stonecutters would be added this year. The only positive thing theyve introduced, (that I can think of), is the FP, which is useless atm. Finally, thanx to the 150%+ bonus I got, I have over 50,000,000 in-game cash thats basically useless unless I got hours to spare, (which I havent), to buy and sell copious amounts of weather stations all in the pursuit of 3 donuts. Whats the point of collecting more money I cant spend or buying items for RL cash just for its multiplier?? <<Rant over>> :-o
  • I log in to play maybe once or twice a day, mainly to visit all my neighboreenos. If not for the donut hunt from visiting friends' towns, probably log in even less. Good move on EA to add the bonus donuts!
  • I still play every day. I enjoy this game too much not to play! Even through lag days, I still managed to visit all my friends everyday, but I sure am glad the lag is over with.

Even though I moved recently, I still played almost every day. :lol: