Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Dog track odds changed again?

I've only won it once since the bet changed to $2k, and I bet on the long shot every time.
  • mwdalton wrote:
    I've only won it once since the bet changed to $2k, and I bet on the long shot every time.

Wow, I guess I shouldn't complain then, since they changed it to 2k I've won it like 6 times.
  • emmcee1 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

Wow, I guess I shouldn't complain then, since they changed it to 2k I've won it like 6 times.

Lol, way to rub it in :P :lol:
  • mwdalton wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

My bad,sorry mate, I just assumed the odds were updated with a better chance of winning because I never won it for 9/10months.
  • emmcee1 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

My bad,sorry mate, I just assumed the odds were updated with a better chance of winning because I never won it for 9/10months.

Haha, it's all good ;)

Maybe it's just random probability. It can work like that, unfortunately.
  • I noticed I was winning a lot less after Halloween too... but then I remembered that's when I switched from always betting on the favourite to always betting on the longest odds. I suppose that could have something to do with it...!
  • I won the jackpot for the first time ever last week. (I played nothing but long odds all through Sept and part of Oct without winning, switched to always betting 5-1 because that worked out a lot better, and then I bet 99-1 on a whim because I had a lot of buildings to buy. Go figure.)
  • I've won exactly 3 times. I'm way past level 37.... (Please EA, level up soon)

3 times.

I just get sick of that ugly, floating dog head.

I've read posts about a method when betting but I can never remember what the heck it is.
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair wrote:
    I've read posts about a method when betting but I can never remember what the heck it is.

I feel some science coming on.
  • mikeydluffy wrote:
    I don't recal winning the big payout since Halloween started, it's been that long. Also add the big payout on the scratch card to that as well.

I won the top prize on the scratch-r twice in one day a week or so ago. Haven't had any wins on the dog track since I started playing it again after Halloween.